Request for- AliRayburn- 5sos- Michael doctor

This is in Michael's pov- "Mikey. Mikey bear, wacky up". I could hear a soft voice calling out to me as I laid in my bed. There was a sudden tap on my shoulder scaring me a lot and making me pull my blankets up over my head even more, as I had just finished watching insidious number 1 and 2. "Mikey", the voiced cried. "y/n?", I asked leaning out to turn on my bed side tables light. (Y/n is my little 2 year old sister, sadly our parents passed away in a car accident last year.)

"What's wrong baby girl?", I asked looking into your eyes. They where clear glazed with tear stained cheeks. "Mikey my throat sore", she said rubbing her eyes. "Oh baby girl, how about you take a seat right here, and Mikey be right back," I said getting out of bed and going over towards my wardrobe, collecting my doctors bag. Yes My doctors bag, after completing 5 years of university I had gotten my degrees.

"Baby girl, I need you to open your mouth so I can look at your throat", I said picking up my torch and tongue depressor. She opened her mouth up and stuck her tongue out for me to have a look. Shinning the torch inside her mouth with her tonsils being red raw. "Oh baby, your got really swollen throat. I can't get you any proper medicine right now."

I pulled down the bed making room for y/n for her to get in the bed and sleep with me. I just gave her some Normal children's pain killers. The next day I printed out a script and got it made up at the pharmacy which would help get rid of the infected tonsils.

(I'm so sorry this is a complete shit imagine. If yo would like another one or me to try and redo it. Please say so send me a message or just comment. I'm open to criticism because I know it's shit as I tried to rush it and it just fell apart I couldn't think of how I'd finish it.)