Request for- demi275 doctor

"y/n, the doctors will see you now", the young boy said walking out behind a door, which your mum made you come with her into the room. "And How are you today, y/n? oh and before i forget, I'm doctor Irwin, This is doctor Hemings and these 2 gents are becoming doctors. Michael and Calum."

Doctor Irwin motioned a hand over to the 2 seats where you and your mum took a seat. "Okay y/n, so your 8 years old right?", You shyly Nodded your head yes. "Great, so by the looks of your record you are due for a flu needle, is that right mum?", Doctor Irwin asked your mum and she answered with "yes thats why we are here".

Scared shitless, you started to panic. Breathing getting heavy, Palms gripping the chair with white knuckles and seat drops forming on your forehead. "A-aa-A Needle!!???", you stuttered out, obversely not liking the idea of a thin sharp piece of metal being inserted inside your arm.

The boy with the colored hair went over towards the fridge and pulled out a plastic covered syringe, and brought it over to Dr Irwin. He came towards your arm and lifted up your shirt sleeve, dabbing your bare skin with alcohol wipes. "Okay so this will only sting for a second and then its all over."

You was shaking all over and the sweating became worst. Then came the tears, welling up at the edges of your eyes. The dreaded needle was picked up and brought closer to your arm, and with every second it got closer the more your shakes got worst. "On 3, 1, 2, 3".

The needle never had the chance to plunge into your skin, instead you plunged out of your seat and made a run for it, down the halls and towards the bathroom. Just as you was about to lock the bathroom door, Dr Hemings?? ran in and picked you up, taking you back to the dreaded Drs room.

Dr Hemings took you back in and room, and this time with your parents permission Dr Hemings held you down and restraint you to the medical bed. "Its just a needle y/n, it will be over and done with in a couple of seconds". With your mum covering your eyes Dr Irwin inserted the needle into your arm. A burning sensation filled your arm, as the liquid was inserted into your arm.