Bsm- he pulls your tooth

Niall- aged 5- "come on y/n open up for me," "no," you huffed back. See earlier today you and Niall was playing on the swings at the park, Niall was going to fast on the sea-saw with you and you accidentally banged your mouth really hard on the saw, making your front tooth really loose and wobbly. "Please y/n just let me have a little look," giving in you opened your mouth as wide as you can hoping Ni would just have a quick look. You gasped as you felt Niall grab hold of your tooth and rip it out. "Niall!, you said you was only going to look", you winged as the pain took over, "hey thank me, it was either me or the dentist, and you know what the dentist is like!" Niall sasses back. "I'm telling mum when she comes home," you yelled as you jumped off the kitchen counter and stomped your way up to your room.

Liam- aged 9- all the boys where at the house today, all of us where out the back having a game of soccer, me being the smaller one was stuck in the goal. The game was going great until I was struck. Laying on the ground I could here the panicking voices. "Is she dead?", "what happened?", "shit mate your mums gonna kill you!!", "not just my mum but y/n when she wakes up!!" "Guys just get her up and into the lounge room, now!!". Waking not long after you was stricken by a surge of pain, trying to talk ll the boys started laughing. "Wey yas lauting at ma," you managed to get out, "love your tooth hanging out, would you let me get it out?" Liam asked as he got closer to your face, but you refused, not wanting your big brother to pull your tooth out. "Come on y/n, you don't want to visit daddy at the dentist do you? Because we all know when daddy's the dentist he's scary," agreeing with Liam you opened your mouth and let him pull your tooth out, not wanting to visit your daddy.

Harry- aged 14- your tooth had been loose for about 2 weeks now, you didn't want any one to know because you we're some what scared, but on the other hand you wanted it gone without any pain. Walking into the kitchen your belly rumbled, Harry soon realizing your prescience, "hungry there are ya?" Harry asked as he chucked you your favorite fruit, an green apple. Taking a bite, you yelped in pain, pulling the apple away your tooth was just hanging. Harry rushed to your side having a look, "okay y/n I want you to squeeze my arm as hard as you can, you ready 1, 2, 3." Yanking the tooth out with his fee hand you let out a squeal. "Oh come on it wasn't that bad was it?" He asked jokingly.

Louis- aged 7- you and your brother Louis was running around the house, chasing each other, until you slipped. Slipping you banged you chin hard on the bathroom sink. Jumping up and looking in the mirror you freaked when you seen your tooth hanging out. You was spending the weekend at Louis house and usually you'd go straight to your mum about these problems. "Louis!," you screamed as you started crying. Louis rushed right to you, freaking out him self when he seen your hand over your mouth, "omg y/n are you okay, what's wrong with your mouth?" Taki your hand off your mouth blood dripped out and down your chin, opening your mouth to let Louis see. "Y/n your tooth needs to be pulled out, do you want me to do it?" You shook your head no, "come on then the tooth fairy will come!" After hearing the tooth fairy part you agreed letting Louis pull your tooth.

Zayn- aged 13- your brother Zayn had just taken you to the orthodontist to see if you needed braces. With an unfortunate yes and the explanation that you still have some baby teeth that are loose and need to come out. On the car ride home you explained to Zayn how your baby teeth are loose and that you'd rather if he pulled them out rather than the dentist. So when you got home youse both entered the bathroom and you got ready to experience a lot of pain. "Okay darling, I want you to hold my arm really really tight," after a quick count down emence pain rushed through your gums as Zayn ripped out your baby teeth. 4 teeth later you both rested on the lounge watching finding nemo and just thanking Zayn that you didn't have to go to the dentist and get your teeth pulled like that kid on the movie.