One direction- preference- you go on tour with him (girlfriend)

Zayn- when on tour with Zayn all you do is chill backstage, and loom around the back of the group, much like Zayn him self. You liked the boys much but you was too much like Zayn, always shy and never speaking up.

Louis- you was much like louis when it came to jokes and mucking around, (thats properly the reason he's your boyfriend) every time you went on tour with Louis you packed as much joke stuff you could, always pulling an prank on one of the boys.

Liam- you was the mum of the group, and every time you went on tour with the boys you would always make sure they were in place, as Liam had been corrupted by them and even mucked up him self.

Harry- you was the banana of the group, always sitting around munching on an banana (since Harry taught you to love bananas). The boys would always know where you was, only because there would always be bananas laying around.

Niall- being Niall's partner you both was always hungry. So when you went on tour with the boys, they wold always find you and Niall hidden away eating all the food youse could fine.

(but yeah hope youse liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment, love you guys xoxoxo)