5sos dentist Calum ddm mdm- imagine for Jennixcx

"Jennifer hood can you please make your way to the front office, thank you." The intercom blurred out leaving a bunch of kids staring at me as you gathered your belongings and made your way to the front office. Walking down the hall you could see your dad siting on the seats in the office. "And your right to go", the man in the office said signing the paperwork and letting you go. Confused out of your mind as why your dad had come to pick you up early from school you asked. "So um why am I leaving, like it's only 12 o'clock", you asked getting in the car. "I thought you'd be happy to get out of school early? I know when I was younger I was happy to get out of school for dreaded dentist appoi--", your dad quickly covered his mouth over with his hand. "What was that?", you asked trying to squeeze the little part of his sentence out, but it wouldn't budge.

Not so long after youse pulled up out the back of the very familiar family dentist, which non other then both your parents owned. Yep daddy is a dentist and mummy is a orthodontist. "Wait, I don't wanna go, can't I just go back to school?", "sorry sweetie but it's a big fat no from me." Your dad literally had to throw you over his shoulder and carry you into the office which was not as busy as a usual Wednesday. "Calum?", your mum said raising her eyebrows as she caught a glimpse of the scene. "Refusing again?", she asked picking up the next folder. "Yep", your dad said continuing to carry you down to his office. "If you need any help just buzz me. Oh and don't forget we do own those restraint boards", your mum yelled down the hallway just before calling her next patient.

Getting to the room your dad had placed you down in the bright yellow chair, sitting himself at the head of the chair. His foot went down on the pedal making the chair recline back into a horizontal position. But before it could make it your body immediately jolted back up into a sitting position. "Come on Jennifer, your 15 years of age, when are you going to snap out of this silly nonsense? Why are you even afraid, both me and your mother pursue careers in the dentistry region", your dad said whilst pulling your body down onto the chair. "I don't like it when youse go all dentist mode", you mumbled in a grumpy voice just loud enough for your dad to hear you. "Why don't you just relax and I'll talk you through every little step I do? Deal?", he asked. "Deal", you agreed shaking on it. "See that's that beautiful smile I want to see", your dad laughed.

"So just relax your entire body. Now open your mouth and just let if fall to the point where it's comfortable and relaxed. Great just like that", your dad said gently rubbing circles on the side of your jaw. His fingers left your jaw and made some rattling sound, as he gathered the tools off of the tray which was positioned to his right. "These are only the mirror and explorer. All I'm going to do with them is pick and look at your teeth". Shaking your head no, and closing your mouth you refused to let him look. "It's going to hurt", you said crossing your arms and pouting. "Honey it's not, look show me your finger". Extending out your left pointer finger he gently touch and scraped your finger, slightly tickling you. "See nothing to worry about".

Again you opened your mouth, but this time letting his tools in. "Hhmm, uuuhhh, A6, B12", your dad mumbled to himself making sure to write them down as he went along. He was right, the hook tool didn't hurt at all, you thought to your self. "Jennifer, can I get you to bite together for me?", doing as told you bite together. He placed down the tools and started running his fingers along your teeth. "Slight overbite and incorrect positioning of some teeth". He removed his fingers shortly after. "I'm going to pop out for just a minute to see of your mothers busy, there's just one thing I need to check out", your dad said leaving you.

5 minutes later your dad returned with your mum who took a seat in your dads swivel chair and snapped of a pair of gloves. "Sweetie can you open for me? And close?". "Your right Calum, I think it's best if I fit some braces on." Butterfly's exploded inside your stomach when you heard your mum tell your dad that braces would be the best option. " I'm free for the rest of the afternoon, so I could get them fitted today", your dad agreed with what your mum said and before you knew it you was being dragged across the hallway to your mums personal orthodontic office.

This time a bright red chair you slumped down into and tried your best to get comfortable for the hour long procedure. Your mum placed a bib around your neck and sat back down with a new tray of tools mostly covered in ceramic (clear) brackets which where to be placed on each individual tooth and clamps". "Jennifer you know this is for your own good. And don't try this out with me, you may win your dad over but you can't win me", your mum said as you gave in knowing there way no escape from her grip. "Here, have a look and tell me what you think", she said passing over a handheld mirror which you accepted and smiled into. "I can't even see them", you said surprised. "Thank you, but your definitely going to feel them", she chuckled back.

Lets get this mess cleaned up so we can go home", your mum said cleaning up the mess with your help. You couldn't wait to go home and show your dad your newly braced teeth.