The accident short story/imagine of all the boys

Louis- "so y/n did you like our little date tonight?", louis asked whilst stopping at the set of traffic lights. "yeah it was a great night, by far one of my favourites", you smiled back. "And what was your highlight of tonight?", louis asked smirking as if he all ready known the answer to his question." You laughed out loud, just thinking of the scene that occurred, "well you know when the water spilt the spaghetti on your pants". Louis broke out into a fit of laughter also remembering the scene. "Oh come on. Well do you want to know what mine is?. When i got down on one knee, one... and asked the most beautifulest girl to be my wife." "I love you Louis", you said. "I love you more", and with that the traffic lights changed and louis put his foot down. Half way cross the intersection, two blinding bright lights shown, suddenly everything blackened and everything was lost.

After 3 weeks in a comma you awoken to the devastating news no one would want to hear. Louis had died on impacted and all you had left to remind you of him was the engagement ring he had given you that night of the accident.

Zayn- It was late Christmas Eve, you felt a shift on the other side of your bed which slightly awakened you. Turning over and opening just one eye, you saw your boyfriend and father to your 2 year old child, up and out of bed getting dressed. "what are you doing?", you asked softly. "I'm going, I've still got one present left to get", he said smiling just before your eyes dropped back down and you was yet again asleep as the loud sound of a motor bike took off. "BANG, BANG, BANG", there was 3 loud knocks at he front door, quickly awakening you. Opening the door, police lights flashed in the background and a officer stood at the door with his hat against his chest. "Miss are you y/n /y/l/n", shaking your head yes you asked what this was about. "Im afraid theres been an accident... Im going to need you to come down to the station", he said sadly. tears pored out as you stood there speechless. "Mummy? Mummy? Look Santa's come!! Mummy wheres daddy?", both yours and Zayn's 2 year old son said. You picked us your on and just cried into his neck, as he had no idea what was going on.

Harry- Harry's parents had invited you both out on a family weekend get together, to have a picnic and play with the new jet skies on the lake. Of cause you both agreed to come along, and Harry was that excited it wasn't funny. He would never shut up about it and honeslty couldn't wait much longer. When the weekend came both you and Harry, packed the fruit and got on they way to the local lake for the family outing. As soon as youse arrived at the lake, Harry was straight onto the jet ski, racing around the lake as fast as he can.you took a seat next to Harrys mum and got out the fruit. Youse talked casually, with screams of excitement and fun coming from Harry in the background. Then there was a bang. Causing everyone to jump at the sudden loud noise, and then you couldn't hear Harry anymore. "Harry! Harry!", his dad, mum and you sang out, not even being able to spot him. Harrys dad rushed into the after him, whilst both you and his mum phoned the emergency service.

Youse couldn't fine Harry, and the search for him or at least his body was handed over to the local police. Later that day, Harrys body was found at the bottom of the lake, this left both his parents and you extremely devastated.

Liam- "love you to my baby girl. Of cause ill miss you. I will see you in 5 days." Train rides are so boring, there is absolutely nothing for me to do on these shit rides. The train started gathering speed, going faster then i ever thought a train could go, how weird. Every one on the ride, where looking like they where panicking and didn't look that settled. The speakers quilled and a voice emerged, "attention all passengers, can i please get all of youse to put on your emergency seat belts. Due to a little speed. Please do not panic." By now everyone was panicking and i did exactly as told to by the conductor. The speed of the train got faster and faster and faster.................................

And we cut to the latest breaking news. The east-western subway train has flipped, causing major delays in the subway. We have received confirmation that 39 people have died at the scene, including worldwide boy band member Liam Payne.

Niall- The aeroplane hit what we thought was rough turbulence, but the reaction from the flight attendance was starting to scare people. With the seat belt light flashing, the speakers crocked. "This is the pilot speaking, can youse all please tighten your seat belts. We have hit rough turbulence, and have lost control of the plain. Please do your best to remain calm." The smell of fear, crowed the fully cramped plane, little kids crying, parents comforting their kids and people ringing their loved one and family. It finally hit me with what was actually happening. Th planes coming down. Ringing y/n, the phone went straight to voicemail, so i tried again and it happened again.

"Y/n, well your phone must be flat or turned off for some weird reason. Well, i thought id try and I'm just going to leave you a message. Ok so the planes going down..... I just wanted to tell you i love you with all my heart for the last time. I was actually planning on marrying you. I know I'm not going to make it, so after you receive the official news, i want you to look i the back of my closet for my wedding suit. In the pocket is a ring, a ring that was meant for you. I love y---", the call cut out and throughout it you could hear you boyfriend sobbing.