Bsm- your pregnant to an member of one direction- part 2-

Zayn- "don't you believe me!", Zayn yet again spat out at Liam. "Is it true?", Liam asked still with the same expression on his face. "Yeas", you stuttered out. "Lads, can me and Liam have some alone time?", I asked raising an eyebrow. "Zayn please!", you pleaded as he finally gave up and left, but only to sit outside the door. Liam slowly walked up to you and placed his hand onto your small bump. "So, this is our little baby?", he asked biting his lip at the question. "Yes Li it is, but how's this going to work out? Do you remember that you cheated on me, and we aren't together anymore?", you said starting to get angry, as you remembered that he cheated on you. "Yes, we'll the thing is (y/n), I'm sorry, and I've been thinking about it for the past two months of how badly I wanted you back. I miss you (y/n), and I still love you." Those words kicked into you mixed up emotions and you started to yell whilst crying. "No Liam, I can't have you back!" Realising the words that just came out of your mouth you quickly recorrcted it, "sorry, I just- I don't think I'm ready to be back in an relationship with you. But I didn't say never. Who knows we might just raise this baby up together." And you walked out of the room and straight to Zayn. "I wanna go home", you cried into your big brothers shoulder.

~3 months later~ after 6 months of being pregnant, you finally decided that it was time to get back with Liam. Liam promised to never ever cheat on you again. So looks like youse will be raising an little family together.

Liam-"what the fuck Harry, your one of my best mates, and you was dating my sister behind my back! Let alone dating you also fucked her and now she's pregnant! She's carrying your fucking baby around inside her right now! Do you know how much you've fucked up now? You got (y/n) pregnant Harry! My baby sister pregnant!". Liam was going off his head and all the other members of the band rushed to see what was going on. "Liam, calm down a bit, and then we all can sort this out", Niall said trying to calm Liam down. The whole time all this was going on Harry's face was priceless. He knew he had done this to you and it was all his fault. He knew the moment that condom snapped the other night he had fucked up big time. But he also knew he loved you very much, and is prepared to care for you and your child. After Liam had calmed down youse all was seated around the dining room table. You next to Harry, Liam and Zayn sitting across from youse and then Niall and Louis on each end. "Would you Harry, care to explain what is going on?", Niall asked. It was sort of like being at court. "Me and (y/n) have been dating on and off behind Liam's back. And we'll the other day we had sex, and my condom broke. And well I guess youse can guess what happens after that", Harry said whilst holding your hand under the table. "(Y/n), I will always take good care of you and our little baby. And to make sure I take on that roll, I'm asking you the favour to marry me", and with that Harry got down on to one knee and pulled the ring out.

~2 years later~ you and Harry are still together/engaged and nothing will ever tear youse apart. Surprisingly Liam agreed to all the engagement/marriage thing and even the baby after an long pregnancy. Your baby is now 1 and 11 months old, and Harry isn't shy to show off your little bundle of joy.

Louis- Louis wasn't the violent kind, and you knew you would never find him yelling or punching into Zayn. Except he'd be doing the exact opposite, talking it out with Zayn. So when you snuck around the corner out side of the bus, you bent down and listened in on their conversation. "Zayn look, I know you don't love my sister and all that, and the fact that you have an soon to be wife back home in London is pretty sickening. I know what you did with my sister, and I know that it was only an one night stand, but this ones gone to far. Zayn, you got (y/n) pregnant." And with that he walked off in the other direction clearly pissed, and left Zayn, standing there staring off into space. You got up and ran back into the bus and climbed into your bunk, facing the wall, trying to block everything out of your view. But not long after an warm body was sliding in next to you, panicking you turned around quick to be engulfed with Zayn's face. "(Y/n) I hear the news, I know it's my child too. So I'm begging you please don't block me out of your life. (Y/n) are you going to talk to me? I understand if you don't want to keep the baby." Then it all went silent. "What about Perrie?", you asked starting to get an nervous feeling at the pit of your stomach. "You see I've been wanting to tell you guys for the last 2 weeks, but I haven't been able. Me and Perrie broke up!". And with that it went silent once again.

~1 year later~ you and Zayn had an beautiful healthy baby boy and decide to name him Lou, after your 'over protective' brother. Straight after giving birth to your son Zayn proposed to you and youse both decide to start fresh, with an new family.

Harry- "shit, oh my god, uh congratulations!", Harry screeched out in excitement. You was quite surprised at Harry's reaction, due to many reasons. 1- your Age, you was only 17. 2- Harry's career, being in one direction you thought it would put his career on the line. And 3- just plain out looking bad. "Is it true?", Louis asked smiling widely ear to ear. Niall stepped up and started talking, "yes, it is. It's exactly 3 months and 1 week today!" Niall's said proudly to get an bunch of congratulations thrown at us from every where. You honestly didn't think your brother Harry would take it this well, but due to his reactions you knew it was to good to be true. Later that night when everyone was out except you and Harry is when the real face came. "(Y/n) I can't believe your pregnant, why would you do something like this to us?", not surprising yo Harry had had an little to drink which is the reason for his outrage. "Do yo know what this will do to us, you stupid bitch. Do you ever think about others then your self all the time?". An clearly pissed Harry yelled at you. You started crying and became scared of him when he rose his hand and slapped you across the face. As soon as it happened you left, you couldn't spend the rest of the night with your brother. "(Y/n), I'm so so sorry, can't you hear what I'm saying, I'm sorry", he yelled as you left. Clearly you forgave Harry as yo knew it was all an accident, but Niall was different. It was always on his mind of what Harry done to you, because of his child.

~1 year later~ you had your child, and at birth found out it was an girl. You named her Darcy, as Harry suggested and both you and Niall liked it. Niall still remembers that night and is still weary about Harry, but other than that they are great mates. And that's when your little ones direction family started.

Niall- Niall was the happy go luck kind of guy, but he displayed an whole different side of him self when you and Louis came out and told him you was pregnant. Niall loved his food, and what more than an better way to tell him, with food. You and Louis came up with an brilliant plan, and then called an house meeting making sure everyone including Niall was in the kitchen. "Okay, me and (y/n) called this meeting today to pronounce some very exciting news", Louis said, giving you the nod of approval. Bending down in front of the oven you pulled out an fresh hot rack of cheese and bacon buns, you and Louis had spent hours in the kitchen trying to perfect them. "(Y/n) has buns in the oven! We have buns in the oven!", Louis yelled in excitement. Everyone had confusion written all over their faces, but then there was Niall. "Thanks guys, I'm so hungry, I can't believe youse cooked us some buns, thanks guys", Niall said grabbing an bun off the tray. By now everyone was banging their heads against their palms, as they soon realize what we meant, except Niall who was eating all the buns. "Niall, we was trying to tell you I'm pregnant, and were having twins!". You said whilst chuckling and getting Niall to spit out his bun. "Wow congratulations, oh and congrats on these buns, they are beautiful." He said everyone laughing at him now.

~3 years later~ everyday you and Louis would tell your children of how you told the boys you was pregnant with them. You had 1 boy and 1 girl, just like you and Niall, both twins.