5sos doctor Luke imagine for demi275

The bell rang signalizing the end of lunch/playtime. Struggling you made your way down the play ground, and into the class room where you took a seat next to your since birth friend of 8 years. "Y/n, your not looking that good, are you okay?", Marcel Hood asked you. Rubbing your tummy you replied with, "I just have a really sore belly". "Daddy always tells me that when I have a sore tummy, to go to sick bay and he will come pick me up", Marcel says proudly. "Well my brother says nothing like that. But uncle Michael always tells me when I have a sore belly, to go to the toilet", you said looking down at your feet.

"How about we go together? Yes I know I'm a boy, but its the only we are both going to get out of class at the same time", Marcel said whilst his hand flew up in the air and started waving it around. "Yes Marcel?", miss Duck asked. "May y/n and I go to the toilet?", "ok but only this once", miss duck said before opening the door and letting youse be free. You got up slowly and made your way to the door, holding your sore tummy whilst going.

After going to the toilet with Marcel, you was still in pain. Marcel could tell and had foul entered to take you to sick bay, where both of youse waited for your brother, Luke to come pick both of youse up. Even though both of youse weren't brother and sister youse where both very very close. "Y/n Hemings, Marcel hood, Luke's here to pick you both up", the sickbay lady said. Both of youse gathered your bags and followed Luke out to his car.

Strapping your belts on Luke started up the car, and looking in the rear view mirror he decided to make small chat. "So little sis, what's the reason you went to sick bay for?", Luke asked. "I have a sore belly", you aid before going quite again and looking down at your feet. The car came to a stop in a small private parking lot out the back of an office building. "We'll we are all still working so youse can just stay up in our office". Luke said getting out of the car and getting in the elevator.

"Daddy!!", Marcel yelled when he saw, uncle Calum. "Baby boy, why you home so early?", he asked worryingly as he noticed you close by. "Y/n has a sore tummy, would you and Luke look at it for her?", Marcel pleaded his dad. "That's sad to hear, we can look at it very soon.

After your brother and uncle (Marcel's daddy) had finally finished and by now the pain was getting really bad. Legally by law if your some how's in relation with the patient, they can not see you. So basically your not aloud to see your brother Luke. "Y/n, come down to my office?", Michael said and both you and Marcel followed both Michael and Luke down the hall and to the right.

"Ok y/n why don't you lay down up on the table", Michael said whilst bringing up your profile on the computer. Lying down both Marcel and Luke took a seat in the spare seats and waited patiently. "Ok so you have been experiencing pain in the lower right side of your belly, is that right?", he asked and you shook your head yes. Asking for permission Michael slowly raised the hem of your shirt and gently applied pressure to the spot.

"Yes I can feel a little lump. Remember the time you had surgery? The cause of pain could most likely be scar tissue. But just to be shore I'm going to write out are feral to getting an ultrasound. Also I'll prescribe her with a mild pain relief", Michael said to Luke, whilst writing up a script and referral. "Don't worry you'll be feeling better soon", Marcel said before you and Luke left to go the chemist.