Personal doctor imagine for demi275

You was ridding your bike though the park, enjoying the warm wind against your skin, the smell of the flowers and the sound of all the birds and bees. You bike came to an steep hill which stopped you in your tracks. But after deciding wether to or not to ride down it you though it could actually be fun. Riding as fast as you could down the hill a little bird stopped right in the middle of your path. Without a second to think you slammed on your brakes and it sent you flying over the handle bars.

"Miss, if you can here me open your eyes", an strange voice asked but strangely you obeyed him. You opened your eyes to find an different environment, instead of the sound of birds and bees an beeping machine filled the environment, along with an smell of disinfectant. "Where am I?", rubbing your head. "Sorry for not introducing myself my names Louis Tomlinson, I'm your paramedic. Can you tell me your name?" The cute paramedic said.

"Danielle, my names Danielle", you winced as an excruciating pain bolted up your leg and you let out an slight whimper as tears started to come to your eyes. "Ok Danielle, you went down an big hill and came off. From what we can see you've broken your left leg, broken your right wrist and sustained a few minor cuts and gravel rash." You nodded and laid back.

When arriving at the hospital Louis wheeled you into the emergency room where you was to stay with Louis until the doctor came. After waiting about 15 minutes an nurse came around. "Hi Danielle my names Niall, and I'm your nurse for today", he stuck out his hand and you gladly shook it with your left hand. Louis decided to stay as his shift was now over.

Not long after Niall checked you fully out and got all your medical details doctor styles came in. "Hi I'm Harold but you can just call me Harry", He said as he started to feel around your Brocken bones. "Niall could you call Zayn up for me and tell him to bring an portable X-ray machine and also to bring the trainee." And with that Niall walked off just leaving you with Louis and Harry.

Not long after after Niall came back with another 2 people following him. "Danielle this here is Dr Zayn Malik, and this is our trainee Liam Payne", Niall said sweetly. After all the X-rays where taken they were ready to start the plasters. Is it getting hot in here or what? You mentally questioned your self. "Uh if you'd like we could turn an air con on?", Liam asked. Shit did I say that out loud? You yet again mentally questioned your self, "yes please" answering Liam's question.

After all the players where done the dr prescribed you with some pain killers and you was free to go. Louis the paramedic offered you an lift home which you gladly excepted. After an very very log afternoon at the hospital, complete with full on embarrassment, awkwardness and a lot of pain you some how managed the get the lad you was eyeing off the whole times phone number. ~Louis the paramedic 3400782931~