Imagine for Peyton114- gynaecologist

"Peyton?", a blonde male nurse called out in the small waiting room. "That's me", you squeaked out raising your hand in the air. "Nice to meet you, I'm Niall", the blonde nurse said sticking out his hand which you excepted, "nice to meet you", you smiled. "Just follow me", he smiled picking up your folder and he started walking down the hall and around the corner with you following closely behind. "Just head on in and pop this gown on for me and the Dr will be in soon", Niall said placing the folder on the desk and handing you a gown.

Slipping on the gown you cracked the door open and it wasn't long before someone started knocking on the door. "Yep", you said playing with your fingers which is a habit you have when scared and nervous. He door opened up and in walked 2 guys. "Peyton? I'm Dr Tomlinson and this here is Harry. Before we get started, Harry is a trainee and is seeking your permission if he can stand in on this appointment and watch", Dr Tomlinson asked. Straight away you agreed with Dr Tomlinson but instantly regretting it straight after.

"So it says in your folder that the Pap smear is up to date and you just need a pelvic exam and normal check up", Dr Tomlinson said flicking through your folder. "Take a seat for me please", Harry instructed you getting all the tools which where needed for the exam for Dr Tomlinson. You climbed up on top of the chair moving your bum right down to the edge and laying back. Jumping at the sound of Dr Tomlinson's gloves snapping Harry asked if you was scared, "a little", you replied as he placed your legs up into the stirrups. "Don't worry everything will be fine", Harry said.

Dr Tomlinson sat down on his chair which was positioned in front of your legs and with his gloved covered hands pushed your legs apart. The cool air touching you down below making you shiver. "This is going to be cold", Dr Tomlinson warned as he squeezed out the a large amount of lube and rubbed it all over his gloves and around and a little inside your vagina. "So I'll do the pelvic exam first", Dr Tomlinson said whilst start to insert his hand inside your vagina. Immediately you started squirming and tried to sit up. "Uh uh uh uh", Harry said pushing you back down into the chair. "It hurts", you yelped. "Just about done", Dr Tomlinson said still feeling around inside of your vagina.

After he retracted his hand you took the opportunity to run, and that what you did. Opening the door to escape there stood Niall who cached you and brought you back into the exam room. "I'm sorry Peyton, but I'm going to need both Harry and Niall to hold you down whilst I finish off", Dr Tomlinson said pulling out the all to familiar tool to widen your vagina. Both Niall and Harry had hold of your arms whilst both your legs where strapped in so you couldn't move. The cool plastic device slid inside your vagina and started widening clicking when stopped.

Dr Tomlinson had a quick look before removing the tool and unstrapping your legs. Both Harry and Niall let go of you, "well everything looks and feels fine", just keep up to date with everything now", Dr Tomlinson before Harry acknowledged how well you had done, knowing its an uncomfortable procedure. Going out to the front desk you payed for the appointment and rescheduled a new appointment for a Pap smear. "Thanks Niall", you said finally being able to leave.