Personal imagine for Aimee

Lately you had had been an little sick a lot and in and out of hospitals, due to this unknown virus you out of all the people in London had catch. Currently you are back in hospital yet again for the third time.

"Miss styles how are you today?", the nurse asked as she walked in with your tray of breakfast. That's right, you was the little sister of the well known doctor, Harold or Harry Styles. Thinking that your big brother would have been able to treat you at home, but no it had to be in the place you feared the most, an hospital.

"I'm good thanks Clare. Do you know what time Harry starts his shift?", you asked wanting to see your brother to ask about getting out of this place. "Uh Harry starts at 9:30", and with that nurse Clare left t move on to the next patient.

-skip to 9:30-

"Ugh", you sighed out looking up at the ceiling whilst laying in an hospital bed. You was bored out of your mind in this place and after just one night the sounds of the machines beeping, people clothing and baby's crying was sending you insane.

"Y/n!", you looked being startled by an very familiar face. "Niall! I'm so glad your here". You said to your boyfriend of 2 years as he hugged and kissed you. "I'm so glad I'm here with you, it's different at home when it's just me and Harry", "naw I miss you to Ni, do yo know what it's like to sleep in this place, it's sending me crazy".

After about 15 minutes of talking away to Niall, an soft knock on the door interrupted youse. "Harry!! Thank god your here, when can I get out of this place?", you rushed out sighing at the end of it all.

"Y/n as much as I love you and all, I can't discharge you until we get an blood test done with results and then make sure your felling great." You blanked out when Harry said blood test. You had only ever once had an blood test, and that experience was horrifying. And from that day you never ever wanted another.

"Y/n, y/n, are you alright?", you could faintly hear Niall ask worriedly, as you laid there not responding due to being to nervous. "Niall she's going to freak out, she hates needles. You hold her and I'll sedate her."

Harry came closer to you, this time with an huge ass needle. You was being held down at the torso by Niall's strong arms. "Help, don't Harry, no, please!", you cried out, kicking and screaming as the needle pierced your skin.

Your body became week, but still not enough to put you asleep. Yet again Harry took another needle and pierced your arm again, this time you was unable to fight back, your body going numb and your eyes slowly closing.

...........slowly you vision started to become clearer and your body felt more alive. "Shhh y/n everything's fine, its all over now and you did great". Opening your eyes you could see Harry standing in front of you holding an syringe full of blood and n the other hand an needle. And then there was Niall, he was sitting by your side holding you in his arms whispering comforting thoughts into your ear.

"You did great y/n", Harry said to you rubbing his fingers through your hand. "I love you Harry, I love you Niall", you said slowly dropping off into an sleep. And the. You was out.

sorry it's shitty but thanks for requesting.