One direction-bsm- requested dentist part 2

Having an dentist as an brother and all his friends being dental assistances, orthodontists and office workers is horrible, especially when your petrified of the dentist and have to live with all 5.

It was that time of the month again, when you had to get your braces changed. You never looked forward to any of your appointments, but this time it was Niall as he is the orthodontist and Louis as he was the assistant. The only reason you had the slightest excitement inside of you was because your brother wasn't doing your teeth.

"Y/n time to wake up I've got an appointment with you in an hour, so hurry up so we can get there in time". Niall said shaking you lightly. You rubbed your eyes, "where are all the others?". "They already left, but your my first appointment so I decided to wait behind for you". "Thanks Ni I'll be down soon".

After getting ready for the day you went down to the kitchen to find Niall sitting at the breakfast bar, all dressed up in his dental uniform. "Ready", "skipping breakfast?", Niall asked as he put down his iPad and gathered his keys and satchel. The truth was you was really really nervous, so nervous you skipped breakfast because you would be sick.

An short drive later youse arrived to your brother Liam's dental clinic and both you and Niall made your way inside. "Y/n just head down to my office ill be there soon". You headed into Niall's office and took an seat in the big green chair. Sitting in the chair you gripped the arms with your sweaty palms.

Niall came into the room and turned on the radio, he hummed along to the song which was playing as he rolled his stool forward. "Open up". You trusted Niall and opened up as wide as you could. Niall changed all your wires and colours and did an quick check to make sure all your teeth where fine.

"I'm all done, but just wait there ill be back in the minute". Niall made his way out of the office and left me laying there. All sorts of thoughts ran through your mind and yet again you kicked into panic mode.

Liam's pov- "Liam, are you free?", Niall asked as he stuck his head into my office. "Yeah I don't have another appointment for an hour the after that I'm full, what's wrong? Is it y/n?".

Niall came into the room "yeah I was just doing her braces, and when I was checking her teeth over I noticed an cavity in her upper far back molar. Just from the look of it it's pretty decayed and will need an filling." "You've got to be kidding right?", I asked hating the idea of having y/n freak out. "Do you have any appointments?", "ah no not for another half hour."

I came up with an brilliant plan and it may just work.

Your pov- Niall came back not the room and sat back behind me and then the door opened again and this time it was Louis. You gave Niall and worried look but he hushed you. Then once more your attention snapped back to the door as Liam walked in.

"What's going on?", you asked in an nervous voice. "Niall?, Louis?, Liam?". "Y/n it seems Niall spotted an cavity and he thinks it's best if we fix it before it gives you any worries", Liam said. "Cavity? I can't! No! Get away from me!". Liam came this time holding an drill. Then Niall's hand snuck around to the front of your mouth with an huge needle.

"Everything's fine y/n everything's going to be fine", your brother whispered to you. You screamed and cried as Niall inserted the needle in your gum. Your mouth/face went numb as Liam picked up the drill and brought it to your mouth. Then everything went black.

When you woke you found yourself in your bedroom with Harry laying down next to you. "How you feeling?", he asked pushing the hair out of your face. "Alright I guess?", you said making it come out more like an question. Harry laughed at you, "why ain't you at the office, shouldn't you be working?", "Liam gave me the rest of the day off to look after you."

You cuddled up into his chest and tried to go back to sleep. "Niall's an traitor but not you", you mumbled into his chest. "I know y/n, I know".