One direction- preference where you too meet for the first time.

Niall- you and Niall first meet in an nandos restaurant in Ireland. It all started when he accidentally read into you when going to the toilet. From that day on youse made it an tradition to meet there at least once every Saturday night.

Louis- the first time you meet Louis was at the Doncaster rovers football match. Taking an wrong turn and somehow ending up past the guards and in the corridor to the change rooms. Louis directed you back to your seat and gave you his number.

Harry- you was working in the tattoo shop cleaning to earn money, when Harry walked in. Somehow he fell over the bucket of water and you helped him get cleaned up. Youse both exchanged numbers and meet later that night.

Zayn- some how you had been picked to design an grommet, which would be placed around the city of London. On the opening night is when yo meet Zayn, he also had been picked to do an grommet. From that day on both of youse would get together and graffiti the walls of each others house.

Liam- you was at an one direction concert with an friend (you wasn't int the band). You was getting tired and decided it was time to leave. Getting up you made your way to the exit, only to get called out by the one and only Liam Payne. Later that night Liam meet up with you and from that day on youse have been together.

(but yeah hope youse liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment, love you guys xoxoxo)