Bsm- You get braces for the first time- Liam

Being Liam's little sister was getting harder and harder everyday. Due to your big brother being famous, the press and fans would always find something to pick on you about. First it was your weight, then your hair style, and now it's your teeth. Yes it's true, your teeth where all over the place, much like Niall's use to be. Everybody new you hated them, and got hate about your teeth.

"Time to get up birthday girl", "(y/n) it's time to get up in the morning!". You was groggily woken up by your big brother Liam and the rest of his band mates. Then they all started singing the wake up song. "Piss off!" You said while playfully hitting Liam.

"Happy birthday!", they all yelled in sync. "Come on (y/n) get ready we have an awesome day planned out for you, and we have made an timetable up". Liam said enthusiastically whilst handing everyone an timetable.

7am- wake (y/n) up and get ready

8:30am- head into London

9am- go shopping

11am- have lunch

12pm- cake and present time

1pm- Liam's present

3pm-go home and have an awesome night in with everyone.

Wow the boys have today planned out pretty good, you thought to yourself as you got out some new clothes that your parents brought you. An loose band singlet, light blue denim jean shorts with your favourite pair of green high tops. You put little makeup on, manly just some concealer and foundation, and you put your hair up into an high pony tale.

-skip to around 2:30pm-

The day had gone by so far, and you have enjoyed every little bit of it. You just finished the cake, which Niall was in charge of and it was amazing, along with the venue. Now it was time to open the gifts from the boys and their girlfriends. Like always Liam's would go last and the rest, well they just got picked randomly.

The first present you picked up was small, but non then less an present. Attached to it was an small card which you opened first, like always. Hope you love it Louis xox, it read. Opening the box it was an set of white gold turtle earrings you had had your eye on for an long time. "Thank you Louis".

Next was an large bag which also had an small card attached to it. Thought you would like some of this even tho you are beautiful without it Harry xxx. You pulled open the lip of the bag and peaked inside it. After going through the contents, you realised it was all mac makeup, something you was running low on. "You read my mind Harry".

Picking up an box it had an little name tag on it, kind of like those ones that are on Christmas presents. Zayn!!. Unwrapping the present you had discovered you was given 3 lots of one direction perfume. "And no (y/n) I don't think you stink, I was in your room the other day and noticed you didn't have any of our perfume so there you go", Zayn said half laughing. "Thanks Zayn".

One more present laid on the table, picking it up it had Niall written all over it, not literally but it was wrapped in three different papers. 1- kiss me I'm Irish, 2- pics of leprechauns and 3- 4/3 leaf clovers. Unwrapping the gift an iPad air was placed in your hands. "Niall, you didn't have to-", but you was cut off, "no (y/n) it's your birthday, and I already set it up for you, including music apps games and even some pictures", Niall said winking.

Liam stepped up to you after you was finished. "Now it's my turn to give you your gift.(y/n) I know how much you hate your teeth, and well I've booked an appointment for you in 15 minutes to have braces put on, so we can fix those little buggers for good." You didn't know what to do, your emotions where all over the place and the first thing that happened was you cried. "Thank you Liam, it's the best present ever!", you said engulfing him in an hug.

-skip to the dentist-

"Niall, do they hurt a lot?", you asked Niall as your nerves where starting to kick in and you started to freak out. "An little, but not much. After about an hour they will start to hurt." You as talking to Niall, when youse where cut off by the sound of your name being called in. "(Y/n) the doctor is ready for you".

"Can these boys all come with me?", you asked pointing behind you to 5 boys. "They sure can, just follow me". Everyone got out of their chairs and youse all followed the middle aged women dressed in white down to room number 4.

The women opened the door and youse all piled in. "Just take an seat here (y/n), and the doctor will be in soon. You took an seat in the big blue chair, grasping the arms as tight as you could. "Louis don't touch that, Harry just take an seat, Zayn don't touch those mirrors, Niall you can't eat that!", your big brother was scolding everyone, at least trying to keep them under control.

"Whoa such an big crowd in here today!", the doctor said as he made his way over to the sink and washed his hands. You was actually surprised at how young he was, and that he knew all of the boys. "How are you all going, keeping those teeth clean?" The dentist asked everyone to get replays of always.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself (y/n) right? i'm Dr Tate, I'm the boys personal dentist and now yours", he said cheerfully as he put on his rubber gloves and rolled the stool towards your chair. "Ok so it's just the braces?", he asked getting an nod of approval from Liam. Dr Tate put an bib around your neck, then lowered your chair, and finally turned on the big bright light and brought it closer to your face.

You opened your mouth as wide as you could for the dr to insert an cheek protractor. And then he picked up an drill with an brush on it and started to polish every single tooth with an yucky tasting paste. "Would you like clear ones like Niall? Or colour changing ones?", the dentist stopped to ask, and you replied with the clear ones.

Then came the time for the brackets to be glued on. As the dentist was concentrating on gluing little brackets to each individual tooth, with you feel and it already felt funny. Then came the big Fluor light which was meant to cure the glue. After about 5 minutes Dr Tate was threading the clear wire through each bracket, and the placing small clear bands around each bracket.

"All done, now I'm going to give you an book so you know what you can and can't eat, how to brush your new teeth and look after them. And how about some wax, because parts of your brace will irritate and cut your mouth open. And I'm pretty sure that if you have any other questions you could just ask Niall. Well I'll see you at your next appointment then." And then with that youse where off.

Getting into the car you pulled out your phone and got the camera up. "Weird", you said to your self as you pulled your lips art with your fingers. Everyone started laughing, "you sound like Niall when he first got his", Liam said as he too had an look at your new teeth. "Don't worry you will learn to love them, happy birthday (y/n)", Liam said giving you an kiss on the forehead. "Just think of your teeth after its all over".

Niall got out his phone and pulled up the camera, "come on (y/n) lets take an twinse selfie". Not long after you both took an photo, your phone vibrated and told you you had an new notification from Niall. "The friends sister and me. Now we are matching #to#cute#happybirthday(y/n).