Remember me short war story/note of all one direction members

So because ANZAC days coming up and its the 100th year anniversary, i thought i would do a short story/letter. i hope youse all enjoy and also the Louis one i write for an comp and won it so hope youse like it. Don't forget to vote either and comment your thoughts.

Niall- To my only child and loving daughter. Remember me when the sun goes down, don't be scared when the soft breeze hits the bottom of your feet as you try to sleep, just think of me. After your mother died everything had changed, i was forced to give up my farm to care for you, my only daughter. Daddy's little girl. The boats are about to hit the shore of Gallipoli, and I'm just praying this last letter will make its way back to you. i cant write that much more, as the boats are closing in and the sound of bullets flying in the air is making me to nervous to even steady this pencil. Theirs just one more thing i want to say before i go, and i hope you will cherish this for the rest of your life. I love you and you will always be daddy's little girl. I wish i could have walked you down that church isle, seen you siting in a rocking chair on the front porch holding a little baby in your arms. I wish. Lots of never ending love daddy.

Harry- And to you my little sister, i would like to congratulate you on your engagement and mum also told me I'm going to be an uncle. Congratulations and I'm very proud to be an uncle. Pity i aren't home with you,mum and dad. I tell you what, as i lay under the red stars and the sky lights up with gun fires, i will think of you. Tomorrow I'm getting sent off into the front line and this could possibly be the last letter i write to youse.

So i would like to say what i can whilst i can. Remember i love, remember, ill always be there to protect you, even if I'm not there to be with you. i love youse all so much. i will be thinking of you especially and my little niece or nephew inside of you. xoxo Harry

Louis- Dear Mum, I'm sorry i signed up for the army without telling you, and I'm sorry i lied my age. I'm sorry for all the bad things i have done in my short life and I'm sorry for the pain. I'm sorry... Maybe one day we shall meet again, mother and son be reunited, on the docks of Sydney Harbour. Maybe... My heart pumps fast as i write you this letter for i am scared of what awaits me on Gallipoli. And just maybe this aching pain inside my chest will go away when I'm laid to rest, as I'm sorry for everything. As the sun goes down the chills take over and i lye here remembering the way you would tuck me into bed and kiss me on my cheek goodnight. I love you Mum, and i hope you think the same as tomorrow the ships hit the bay. Who knows what will happen? None of us can say. But i tell you what Mum, you'll be on my mind all day. Remember me your only son, Louis the one you love and helped protect our country.

Zayn- Tell the kids i love them, and I'm telling you too. I didn't want to leave you but i was made. I'm not sure ill survive much longer, as this war is sending me insane. The constant firing of the guns and explosions from the grenades fill my ears. The sky constantly a musky red, with little explosions of light every night. I cant sleep properly, knowing that i have left you and the two kids home to work for your own money to put the food on the table. Im sorry. Please remember me when when my bodies brought back to Australia and laid to rest, its time to tell you. Like i said before I'm not sure ill survive much longer, which not only cares me but you too and the kids. I've been shot in my lung and my arm and I'm scared I'm not going to make it through the night. So never forget this and please tell the kids their daddy loves them.

Liam- I cant stay here much longer, this place is torture its nothing like what the people that where signing us up said it would be like. But they where terribly wrong, all I've seen in the last week is blood, brains and of course the dead bodies of the soldiers I once thought with. i want to come home and be with you and you only. If i don't make it back home i want you to remember i love you, and if i don't make it back home, i want you to remember that i would gladly have put a ring on that special little finger. And thats what i plan to do if i make it home. But if i don't i want you to remember this and especially me. I love you a lot my little girl.