5 SOS dentist imagine for @realmadrid_10

After waiting over 10 minutes in the pouring rain outside the school gates a familiar car pulled right in front of you. The window automatically winded down and your older brother Luke's head popped out. "Jennifer, get in the car", Luke called out over the noise of the rain.

Drying yourself off in Luke's car as he drive off, you asked where youse where going. But you never got any reply. Soon after the car made a right turn and down towards bright smiles dental clinic. You see your brother Luke and his 3 other mates all work there. Luke and Michael being the dentists and Ashton and Calum being the orthodontists.

Don't get yourself wrong you aren't scared of the dentist, ok well maybe just a little. But this time you have a real good reason as for why. You had started to notice that your teeth where shifting from their previous spot, and by the looks of it the end result of this appointment that Luke had set up for you wasn't going to be pretty.

"Jennifer!", Luke said loudly knocking you out of your little horror daydream. "No, no, no". "Don't make me do this Jennifer", Luke said sternly as he leaned over and unbuckled your seat. Throwing you over his shoulder and carrying you into the dental clinic.

Like it was all planned Luke brought you into a office far at the back of the clinic. Opening your eyes for the first time you noticed this wasn't Luke's, or Michele's office. Instead it looked like Ashton's. "Wait, why, who's office is this?", you rushed out in a panic as you laid down in the light green chair. This is no normal check up. This is the orthodontic wing of the clinic.

Ashton walked into the room and took a seat on his stool and rolled over to the head of your seat. Not long after Calum also came back and took a seat next to your left side, whilst Luke sat on your right holding your hand tight. Then came the talk. "Now Jennifer, we are here today so Ashton and Calum can place braces on your teeth. We all have noticed that your teeth has started to shift so to fix this problem they are going to be placing braces on. Now baby girl this needs to be done other wise they are going to get worst and hurt even more", Luke said.

After all the minor panic attacks and the false starts, they finally started. Calum placed a cheek retractor and suction tube inside your mouth. Then Ashton started the 30 minute long process of placing/gluing the small ceramic (clear) brackets one by one onto each individual tooth and then threading the wire through both the top and bottom brace.

Once finished your mouth was extremely sore as a throbbing ache accrued throughout your whole top and bottom jaw. Like promised Luke took you home and youse both watched movies all night whilst eating plenty of yoghurt/ice cream. And you had the rest of the week off of school.