Request for Niallergirl20- Bella pregnant

Being 18 years old and living with Niall Horan is bad enough when the media starts, but what are they going to say when they find out I'm pregnant, i mean like i have to come out of this house sooner or later for when the baby's ready. I cant just rely on my Uncle Simon and Niall all the time. Yes I'm pregnant, yes its Niall's and yes Simon as the big boss is my uncle.

The media always picks on me, yes i may be a little hubby and yes i don't have the prettiest face, but i am true, I'm not one of those fake ass bitches in the world. That is the reason why i have chosen to stay locked up in our own home for 8 and a half months. Just thinking of some of the headlines that will occur when they spot me coming out of the house with this big fat belly, or coming out of the hospital with a gorgeous little baby.

Their was a sudden knock at the door, knocking me out of my thoughts and startling me. "hey babe how you feeling?", Niall asked coming over kissing and rubbing your huge tummy. "Great, but i don't think i can wait much longer. I want to meet our little unknown child." With a chuckle Niall spoke again, "I know, i know, anyways what are you doing up this late? it 10 to 12." "I couldn't sleep", i replied quickly just generally not feeling right. I climbed back into the shared bad and awaited for Niall, where not long after he joined and both of us where out in no time.

Jumping up out of bed i clutched my belly and gasped for the much needed air, sharp jolts of pain accruing in my belly. "ugh, hu-ug, Nii, Niall. Wake ooww", you yelled in pain, making Niall shoot straight up. "Bel? Oh my god its the baby, the baby's finally coming", Niall yelled clearly excited.

He rushed to the closet pulling out the pre-packed baby coming bags that i had got ready 3 weeks ago. "oooouuuugggghhhh, shit", i yelled as my water busted allover the bed. "okay come on, we have to go", Niall came over and helped me up off the bed, and down the stairs and into the garage where i got into the front of the car.

Niall jumped into the drivers seat and started backing out and leaving our shared home. It was only 4:30 in the morning and there was flashes coming from every direction. "Do these people ever sleep haha", you joked trying to make your self feel better. "uuugggghhh, we have to call my uncle Simon, he cant not be hear." "Call Uncle Simon", Niall talked to the car and it started ringing. "Niall? Why are you ringing me so early?". "Its Bella, the baby's coming, we are going to the hospital right now, meet you there?".

Arriving at the hospital Niall rushed me in and medianly i was placed into my own room in the delivery section. The nurse came in and got me to open my legs up, from that she worked out how much longer until the baby will be coming. "Well the baby is close, roughly 20 minutes. Now before its to late you can only have one person in with you. anyone else will have to wait outside". Shaking my head yes i agreed to Niall being the one to stay with me as uncle Simon still hasn't arrived.

Breathing heavily, Niall took a seat next to me and song me my favourite song. Not long after the the doctor came in and set up the whole leg brace things, and got me set up. I was in so much pain and i cant bear much more. "Okay Bella, i want you to start pushing when i say push. 3, 2, 1, Push", the doctor ordered and i followed him. "uuuuggggghhhhh, ssshhhiiiittttt, uuuuuugggggghhhhh". "And push". Niall grabbed my hand which i squeezed until it started going purple. "uuuuggghhh. It hurts so much Niall".

"Ugggggggghhhhhhh-". I was cut off by the cry of a baby, and i could now relax. "Its a girl, Its a girl", Niall yelled in excitement. After i had been cleaned up, uncle simon was aloud inside, where we all sat around me, and i got to hold my baby girl for the first time. "So have youse named her yet?", uncle Simon asked. We both (Bella and Niall) looked each other in the eyes and then looked at the little girl in my arms. "Kaelynn Rose Horan."