Imagine for mia2409-

Gives you check up Harry holds you down have problems

After walking to work this morning it was only fair If I picked Niall up form work, the phone rang, "hey babe, I'm ready", Niall said into the phone. "I'll be there soon, love you too", you said back hanging up the phone and collecting the car keys. Pulling up at the all familiar dental office that both Niall and Harry owned, you got out of the car and walked around the back letting your self into the building.

"Niall?", you yelled throughout the office when neither Harry or Niall could be spotted. "in here", Niall's voice yelled back which you followed to an exam room. "I though you was ready?", you asked getting slightly nervous seeing Niall prepping all his tools. "Well that was a lie", Niall said back. "I was going through some old records today and I came across yours. Babe you haven't had a check up for 5 years", Niall sadly said. "I'm fine lets just go home", you tried. "No can do", Niall said back as he pointed to the chair. "It's just a quick checkup". You gave in and slowly took a seat in the upright dental chair.

Harry soon walked in and sat down on the opposite side, "hey y/n". Niall picked up a paper bib and lifted you hair out of the way as he clipped it around your neck. "Just going to recline the chair", he warned you as he put his foot on the pedal and the chair went horizontal. His long arms reached out and grabbed the overhead light, switching it on. Harry passed over a little mirror and a hook like tool which Niall hovered over your mouth with. "Open?", you parted your lips every so slightly and opened.

"Your teeth are beautiful", Niall said whilst scrapping built up tarter from the nooks of your teeth. As Niall scrapped one of your back teeth a sharp pain shattered through your jaw, making you squint your eyes shut and clamp your mouth closed in pain. "What's the matter?", Niall asked worryingly as he retracted his tools just in time. You wouldn't answer instead just laid there with your hand on the side of your mouth attempting to relieve the pain. "Harry can you get me some X-ray films?". After coming back with the films Niall raised the chair back up and placed the films into your mouth. The X-rays where quickly taken and developed.

"I'm sorry but it looks like you have a cavity. Now i can either take the tooth out or fill it, but it's going to be a bit of a painful procedure because the cavity stops right on top of the nerve", Niall warned you even though you had your mind set on keeping the tooth. "Please fill it I want to keep my teeth", you told Niall. Harry prepped the needles whilst Niall collected the tools and inserted a mouth block. The first half of the procedure was fine but when Niall started drilling closer to the nerve you cried whilst Harry had to hold you down to prevent you from moving around and causing the drill t hit the nerve. Once the procedure was finally over you got out of the chair only to be engulfed into a hug by both Niall and Harry, "you did so good", Niall said kissing your numb lips.