Anomonymous imagine

It had only been 2 days since I went out with a couple of friends nightclubbing.
The night was fresh in my mind, as the images from what happened replayed.
A pill or something must have been slipped into my drink.
From that moment on my body felt weak and someone seemed to take advantage of this.
Rape it's not a good thing, and the doctors had recommended that I go see the gynaecologist.

It was here, I found my self sitting in the waiting room of the gynaecologist.
Strong scent of disinfectant and sterile tools over powered the small office.
The male receptionist by the name of Liam smiled towards me as I peaked over the top of the clipboard I was filling out.
Handing into the young boy he quickly checked over the paperwork.
"Oh y/n, unfortunately our only female doctor has called in sick today. That leaves us with Dr Horan and nurse Tomlinson, who also have a trainee by the name of Harry with them. If you'd like to get this over and done with I can book you in right now".
With a quick glance around the almost empty waiting room, I whispered a quick "why not".
"Great Mr Tomlinson shall be out soon", he smiled before I headed back to the seat I occupied moment before.

"Y/n?", a small male nurse with Peter Pan like hair asked as he looked around the waiting room.
"That's me".
I stood up slowly following the small nurse who introduced him self as Mr Tomlinson.
"Okay so if you wouldn't mind placing this gown on and giving me a yell once your done?".
"Sure", I grabbed the small gown and closed the door behind my self as I got changed.
"Done", I quickly yelled out the cracked door.
"Awesome I'll just go get Dr Horan and Harry", he yelled back as he walked down the hall.
My curiosity got the best of me like always, and as I waited on Mr Tomlinson to bring the Dr and trainee back I found myself exploring the numerous tools, neatly placed out on a light blue cloth next to a reclining chair.

"Miss y/n", an Irish accent scared me.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Dr Horan, and this is my trainee Mr styles", the blonde one introduced.
"Okay, so it says on the paper that you was raped 2 days ago and that's the reason you need an exam?", Dr Horan asked.
Nodding away I took note of the trainee who sat at a desk taking notes in his notepad.
"I'm sorry about that. No I'm going to need you to take a seat for me".
Nurse Tomlinson helped me up into the chair and securely strapped my legs and feet into the device at the end on the chair.
"Mr Styles, if you'd like to come here and watch?", Dr Horan asked the trainee whilst taking a seat at the end of the chair.

Given a clear view of myself down below I watched carefully as the Doctors gloved hands moved over to the tray of tools.
"Okay I'm just going to insert this spectrum and take a few swabs of your vaginal walls and cervix", Dr Horan nodded as the trainee scooted closer and the nurse fixed a small light.
With two sleek swift movements and a lot of discomfort the tool was placed inside on me, stretched as far as the device could go.
"Just try and relax, it makes this whole situation a lot more comfortable", nurse Tomlinson assured me whilst instructing to take big breaths in.
The trainee passed the doctor a couple of sticks with brushes on the end, which where inserted and brushed around my insides.
It wasn't long before the spectrum was removed and the exam was what I though to be over.

"Just lay back down for me miss. All I now have to do is feel around with my fingers and hands then we are done", he smiled.
Looking around at the other two guys they too reassured me with there trusty smiles.
Opening my legs back up Dr Horan inserted his well lubricant fingers whilst pressing down on my belly.
"All seems okay miss. I shall have the test results back to you by Wednesday morning", I thanking both Dr Horan and his trainee Mr styles, they soon left the room, leaving me with nurse Tomlinson.
"Okay miss, these are for you to wipe off any lubricant", he handed over the small box of wipes.
"Now commonly people do have a little bit of blood discharge, so don't panic if this happens. And this here is just a care sheet with all the things you should and shouldn't do, diseases etc."
Thanking nurse Tomlinson he left the room, allowing you to dress and leave once you was ready.