BrynElizabeth35867- bsm Zayn and Liam- parents die

The tears still rolled down your face as you sat in the office chair next to your twin brothers Zayn and Liam in the legal office. "I know that, but we are trying our hardest right now to get guardianship over our little sister. Yes we know it says different n the will, but we are a family and don't want to be broken up and lost forever", both Liam and Zayn argued to the Legal officer which sat directly across from us. 

Your eyes rolled back, memories from the past couple of days flooding back. "Mum, dad can youse come get me? Yeah I'm at (your friends house), thanks a lot love youse". Not long after both your parents turned up at your friends house to pick you up and youse where on your way back home. The car ride was cut short when a semi trailer came roaring directly towards youse there was no escape, bright lights blinded youse and then everything went black. Little did you know it was the last time you would ever have seen or talked to them. 

"Bryan? Bryan? Bryan?", Snapping out of your flash back you could hear the legal officer saying your name. "Ye-yes?", you stuttered out butterfly's filing your stomach. " I was just telling your brothers, that if you agree for them to take legal guardianship over you I could bend a couple of rules that no one will need to know about", he smiled. After obtaining signatures from all three of youse, youse where free to go and if excepted a statement would be sent out to your new guardians Liam and Zayn. 

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Sitting on the edge of your parents bed, all these past memories came flooding back. "Mummy? Daddy? Look is the tooth fairy going to come to me tonight?". The thunder rumbled louder then before and the lighting came striking down, "Bryan? What's the matter baby?",your mum asked with your dad standing closely behind. "The storm is scary, can I sleep with youse tonight?". The memories you never ever want to forget.

Rubbing the bed, Liam and Zayn sneaked in and sat on the edge with you. "Bryan what's the matter?", Liam asked whilst Zayn rubbed your back. The tears finally had the chance to release and with them came all the emotions. "Liam, zayn, It's all my fault. It's my falut mum and dad are dead, all because I wanted to go to a friends house for my 13th birthday. And now we are stuck in this mess, I mean I might not get to see youse ever again if the forms get rejected." "Everything will be okay I swear, both Liam and I will try our hardest to get you in our care no matter what it means we will have to do", Zayn reassured you. All three of youse fell asleep in each others arms on your parents bed. Later that week youse had received the news that the papers where excepted and that meant both of your older twins Zayn and Liam where now your legal guardians.