ch. 24 the fair

I woke up, and felt a strong arm around my waist. I just smiled. I opened my eyes and saw the one person I would spend forever with.

I smiled at him, the biggest smile ever, and he smiled back. He cupped my cheek, and I cupped his. He leaned in, and kissed me softly.

When we pulled back, we put our foreheads on each others, closing our eyes, smiling in happiness.

That's when I heard the 'awe' and the camera shuttering.

I looked up, and sure enough, Sarah was standing above us, moving at angles to get good pictures. I groaned and threw my pillow at her.

"Guys, yall are so adorable, I couldn't help it. You were made for each other." She said to me, looking at the pictures on her camera.

I just laughed, getting up. I got a little dizzy, having a slight headache, considering I was drunk last night.

As I was about to topple over, Trey came behind me, picking me up bridal style. I started laughing, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Trey! stop! Put me down!" I said inbetween laughs, kicking my feet. We both started smiling. "For a kiss." He said. I rolled my eyes, leaning up and placing a quick kiss on his lips.

He finally put me down, and I slapped his chest. We met everyone in the kitchen, still in the clothes they slept in. We all had headaches, so we all were drinking water, passing the Pain killers around.

After some talking, me and the girls went upstairs to change. We quickly changed into some of my clothes, putting the wet ones in the drier.

We walked downstairs, and the guys had changed. Since we had school tomorrow, we decided we would go somewhere fun.

Abby looked online, and saw that the fair was in town. So, we decided we would go there. We all seperated, to go to our own houses, so we could change. Everyone left and agreed to meet back here at 6.

Me and Trey headed to the room, and I was still tired. I grabbed his hand, dragging him to the bed. "But angel, I have to take a shower." he whined. "But baby, Im tired." I replied.

He kept trying to pull away, so I used my trick that always got him. I pulled his head down, and kissed him roughly. He was surprised, but soon kissed back. We got so into it, he trailed his hands down my sides, and onto my thighs, squeezing them, so I jumped, wrapping my legs around him.

After a while, I pulled away, whispering in his ear, "please?" He immediately fell for it. "Eh, I guess I could spear some hours." I laughed as he put me down.

We climbed into bed, and covered up. He started playing with my hair, which made me sleepier. I was about to fall asleep, when I heard the words that set off fireworks in me.

"Goodnight, angel. I love you."

I smiled, and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to Trey yelling in my ear. I looked up, and he had his arm around my head, playing the xbox. He was yelling through the head piece.

"Trey." I said, trying to catch his attention. Of course, he just kept playing. "Trey. " I tried again, louder.

Then he yelled again.

"Trey!" I screamed, slapping his chest so he would finally look at me. "Ow!" He screamed. "Sorry angel. Im in a different world that I get caught up in when i play the game."

I just laughed. "Your so stupid." He just chuckled, and took off the headset. I sat up, searching for my phone. I looked at the time, seeing that it was already 4.