ch. 31 the bestest friends ever

I woke up next to Trey. He was still sleeping, and he had his arm around me. I was just sitting there, looking up at him smiling.

      After he asked me to go to Paris last night, we came back here and kind of, well, 'celebrated.' The bad thing was, was that his family was home. We hung out with them for a while before heading up stairs.

      I got up quietly trying not to wake him, and threw on his shirt and some sweats. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

     I went to the kitchen and got out the frying pan and eggs. I cracked two of them and put them into the frying pan, letting them cook. I got the bacon out after flipping the eggs a couple of times and put the eggs to the side, putting the bacon on next, hearing the sizzle. After that was done, I made pancakes and sat everything on the table.

      I got out some plates and cups and sat them on the table. I got out the orange juice and poured some in each of the glasses.

This was my type of thing. I was the one to always cook breakfast and fix the table. It was natural for me, and I was used to it.

     As if it was their main sense, all of the Parker's came out of their rooms smelling the food. They all sat down as I put some fruit on a plate. "Jade, sweetie, this is wonderful! Thank you." Mom said, putting Eliza in her seat.

     "It was no problem, I do it all the time. Please, help yourself." I said, staring at everyone sitting down and getting their plates.

    I noticed Trey wasn't down yet, so I went upstairs to get him. I walked into the room to see him still sleeping. I slowly crawled up the bed, onto him, and kissed him. "Wakey wakey babe." I kissed him again. I kept kissing him until I got a reaction.

     I laughed as he didn't pull away. He smiled up at me. "Well hello angel." He said. I got off of him and he sat up. Then, a thought came into my mind. "Hey, what happened to your fights and going to the gym?"

     "Oh yea, we got this whole week off since we leave for Paris on Monday. The other guys at the gym are going to be filling In for us." He said, looking at me. I nodded. "Okay."
    Then, he looked up like he realized something. "Do I smell food? Bacon, pancakes, eggs, and is that fruit?" He asked, looking like a little kid on easter morning. I laughed and nodded. "Get dressed, its waiting for you!" I cooed.

     He kissed me and pulled me into a bear hug. "You must really love me! You already know my favorite breakfast!" He jumped up out of the bed and threw on his clothes. I stood up on the bed with my hands out, waiting for him to pick me up.

      He laughed and came to me, pulling me onto his waist. "Come on, angel." We walked out of the room and went downstairs. We got to the table, and he put me down. He sat down, and got his plate, devouring the whole thing. I got some fruit and bacon, and sat down beside him.

      Eliza threw a piece of egg at Trey, and everyone laughed. "Piggy! Calm down!" She shouted, making me laugh more. I got a phone call and excused myself to take it.

     "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hello, is this that jade girl from the park?" A woman said into the phone. I knew it, I knew I would see her again. "Yes, this is she." I answered. "Would you mind watching Emma for the day? Some urgent business came up and I can't have her around bothering me."

      I got pissed, but kept my cool. "Yes ma'am, is there anywhere you want to meet so I can pick her up?" I asked. "Meet me at the gas station by dairy queen." She said. "Okay." I said. "Thanks," she said, and hung up. I was fuming, but cooled off as I went back into the kitchen.