ch. 44 anniversary

Picture of Abby above! XOXO

It was now Saturday, and trey was taking me out for our anniversary, even though it was on Monday, he wanted the whole weekend.

School was okay, except for the glares I got from Ashley, and the crowds around me and summer. Summer had gained confidence, and nobody has messed with her since she showed it. I would go to the gym with trey after school until summer had to be picked up from detention.

I had no idea where he was taking me, but he said to dress fancy, so I was currently getting ready.

I was wearing an elegant black dress, that was tight, until above my hips. It had a bow around the middle of my waist. It was simple, but beautiful, with a pattern in the back.

I put on my black pumps and started on my hair. Abby and the girls were here to help me get ready. Abby sat me down in the chair. "Okay, what do you want your hair style to be?" She asked me. I shrugged and sighed, "I want something to go with everything else. I want it to be beautiful, but not too much." She nodded. "I can do that."

Sarah dropped down in front of me, sitting down on the floor with her make up bag. It took both of them 20 minutes. Abby looked down at sarah, "ready?" She asked and she nodded. They turned me in the chair and I gasped at my appearance.

My hair was pinned to one side, having slight curls over my shoulder. She braided one piece of my hair and wrapped it across my head, making it look like a head band.

My make up was phenomenal. I had smokey eyes with cat eyes, and eyeliner with mascara, bring out my eyes. She gave me red lips, making me look amazing. She put on the right amount of foundation and bronzer.

The door started opening, so I turned to see Taylor and amber walking in. "Hey jade where is the- HOLY FUCK YOU LOOK HOT AS HELL!" Amber yelled as she saw me. I laughed and smiled at her words. "Do I really look okay? Is it too much?" I asked, standing up.

Taylor walked up to me with wide eyes and a smile, "darling, your stunning! He is not going to be able to keep his eyes off of you!" I smiled and blushed. Summer walked in and stopped at the door, gasping.

"Oh my gosh!! Jade you are beautiful!" She said. I smiled and hugged her. "Treys waiting for you," she said. I nodded. "So, you're staying with sarah, and april has eliza at her boyfriends, and mom is working all night?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. I smiled and hugged everyone once more before we walked down the steps slowly.

Trey was at the bottom of the stairs talking with the guys. Preston noticed and looked up, googling his eyes at me, his mouth dropped. He hit Dennis's shoulder, getting the same reaction as him. He hit Adams, shoulder, who hit Jakes, who hit treys.

Trey looked up at me, and his eyes popped. He smiled at me like every girl wants to be looked at as I hopped off of the last step. He didn't move, and I got worried. "What, Is something wrong?" I asked, straightening out my dress.

He shook his head no, "you look beautiful." I smiled at his words. He held out his arm, "let's go, angel." I took his arm and we walked out of the house and to the car, where he opened the door for me, shutting it behind me.

This was going to be perfect.

Treys POV

I was talking to the guys about the fight (that I won by the way,) and Preston got distracted. So, I ended up just talking to Jake until he hit my chest and pointed towards the steps.