ch. 17 "bad girl"... apparently

It was monday, so we had school. I woke up and I heard the shower running. He wasn't there, so I had no clothes either.

      I figured I'd go to the kitchen until he got out. I put on a pair of his shorts. When I got down the stairs, his sister was sitting at the island with a guy.

    "Uh, hey April, and other person" I said. April laughed, and said, "hey Jade. This is my boyfriend, justin." I waved and he waved back.

     "This is my brothers gir- uh, friend" she told him. He just nodded. I didn't have clothes, so I was going to ask her, then go shopping this weekend.

     "Hey, um April, do you think I can borrow some clothes? Im going shopping this weekend, its just I dont want to show up at school like this." I said and spread my arms.

    She smiled. "Oh sure hun. Ill go get them real quick. Come on you can pick them out." She was so nice.

     I followed her up to her room. She opened her closet door. She waved me in and I picked out a long sleeve shirt and some jeans with boots, since it was cold.

     I changed. Since pretty boy was in the shower, I couldn't take one today. "Thank you April." I said. She smiled and went back downstairs. "Anytime girly."

        I went back to Treys room to see if he was ready. When I walked in, he was only in a towel. I was frozen by the door. His chest was wet. His hair was messy, and to be honest, it was really sexy.

     I guess I didn't know he was staring at me because by the time I had got done with fangirling in my mind, he was right infront of me.

    "Uh, uh, uh, uh, um, y-you r-ready?" I tried to form a perfect sentence but failed epically. "Yea." He said. He must've been trying to mess with me, because he grabbed my hands, put them on his abs, and whispered in my ear, "why stare when you can touch?"

     I bit my lip. He looked at me and keeping my hands on his abs, he kissed me. Like the usual him. He kissed me rough and so seductive. He kept my hands on his abs.

    I was so frozen, I didn't want to stop, so I went along with it, moving our lips in sync.

     He pulled away and looked at me biting his lip. "I knew I effected you." He whispered in my ear, then smirked and dropped my hands. "Shut up." I said and looked away blushing.

    He laughed and grabbed his clothes, heading to the bathroom. "I'll be out in 5 angel." I looked away and crossed my arms. He laughed again and shut the bathroom door.

     I pulled out my phone, sat on the bed and noticed I got texts from both Sarah and Abby.

Sarah☆:
Hey Jade
Jadeeee
Are you okay? Do I need to get help?
Your seriously worrying me and Abby now...
Jade!!! Please text me back! I need to know ur okay!

Abby xoxo:
Heyy
Hey
Jade?
Jadeee
Are u okay babygirl?
Jade?
Plz text me back! Your driving me and Sarah crazy!
Please! Text me! Please I need to make sure your safe!

    I texted them both immediately and told them I was fine and ill explain everything at school today. They quickly texted back with an okay.

     Trey came out of the bathroom. "Okay. Lets go. We're gonna be late." I said okay then we left his room and went downstairs.

     We left the house and went to his car. When we got in, my stomach growled. I hated it when it did that. It made me feel fat.