ch. 48 deadly message

A/N-This chapter is a trigger warning to anyone going through suicidal feelings or depression. Please refrain if you feel it isn't safe. Everything will be okay, please do not stop reading if you dislike this chapter. I love you all, enjoy.-

*NOT A FAN FICTION STORY*

Luke's POV

"Sarah, its been 2 weeks since she's been locked up in that room. This isn't good for her," I said, trying to argue her into helping me do something.

"I know what's going on, but she has me, you, the kids, and her friends to be there for her until she's ready. She just fell out of a relationship with a guy she thought she would spend her life with. Give her time."

I groaned, walking back upstairs. Before walking through the door, I sighed at all the food on the ground that she hadn't eaten.

I pushed the door,seeing a sloppy Jade sitting up against the frame, playing with two beautiful girls.

I walked in as she gave me a weak smile. I sat behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Hey princess," I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head, taking a deep breath out. The girls soon went downstairs, going to play with the guys, seeing as they had came 5 days after I showed up.

Sarah hasn't gone to school, scared that jade would try something stupid. We had to go back in a week, but I didn't care. I would spend the rest of my life with her if it took that long.

I turned her arms, seeing the fresh cuts all up her arm. I sighed. I felt a single tear fall on my arm, and I slipped from behind her and was now sitting in front of her.

"Oh, no, hey hey hey, don't cry, princess. It's okay." She sniffles, and it broke my heart. "You are amazing in so many ways, and you don't even know it."

I gently turned her arm, bringing them gently to my lips. I lightly kissed each and every cut, making her cry more. I finally stopped, moving to her face. I wiped away her tears, and finally, but gently, put her lips against my own.

She didn't pull away, and she didn't cry. She was kind of lost. I pressed my head against hers, crawling back into the bed with her, and holding her so I would never let go.

We ended up watching a couple movies, until it was dark and I tried to make her eat, or at least drink something. "Come on, please? Just one bite."

She shook her head again vigorously at the table, crossing her arms, acting like a child. Everyone was eating but her. I groaned.

"Jade Martinez, I am getting sick of this! You have refused to eat and I will not put up with it any longer! If you don't stop acting like a child, I will treat you like a child. Now, you sit down, eat your food, and you won't get up until you finish!"

I only then realized how everyone was laughing; even her. I smiled the biggest smile ever, raising my hands in the air with progress, "YES! I MADE HER SMILE!" She only laughed more, taking a bite of her food.

That's when I started jumping.

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OUT OF ALL THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN THE WORLD, I MADE TWO IN ONE DAY!! OH MY FUCKING GOD I DID IT!"

She laughed so hard, it made me laugh. I missed it all too much. People on the buzz keep asking her whats going on, why she isn't performing, and she just tells them she's working on something new.

She probably is, but I wouldn't know. She doesn't really talk that much anymore. We finished the food, and went into the living room to try and cheer her up.