ch. 34 lets be cops

It was now officially the 3rd day of Paris and I was already having the time of my life. I couldn't believe it, I was in one of the most expensive hotels in one of the prettiest countries, in a bed next to the one I love. What could be better?

     We were getting ready to go and hangout with the group. I was putting on pants when Trey walked in and gasped. I looked worried, "what?" I asked. He rushed over to me and immediately started kissing me saying sorry over and over again.

        Considering that he had everything but a shirt on and was kissing me saying sorry repeatedly, and I was In my bra with my pants half way up, I was confused and didn't know what the hell was going on.

    "Um, babe, did I miss something?" I asked. He stopped and looked down, rubbing his hands over my hip bones. I looked down too, and noticed there were bruises around them. I didn't really care, I got bruises all of the time.

       "Hey hey hey, baby its okay, they are bruises full of love." I said. I pulled his head up placing my hands on the sides of his face and made him look me in the eyes. "Do you swear?" He asked. I nodded, "I swear."

      He kissed me and turned around to put a shirt on and that's when I saw them: the scratch marks all over his back. I gasped and walked up to him, tracing the red lines I had made. He turned around and saw the tears in my eyes.

       "Angel, please, don't cry. Its okay, they don't even hurt. Please." I sniffled and nodded. He kissed me once again and started searching for his shirt again. I picked it up from the ground and put it on his shoulder laughing.

        We got ready and went to Adam and Ambers room. We knocked and everyone was in there. We walked in and talked for a while, mostly laughing.

       Soon after, the guys got up and left to go get contents for later tonight. It was just us girls, so of course, we did what any girl would do.

     We stuffed of faces and had a burping contest.

     Or was that just us?

     "So, what's the deal with you and Trey?" Amber asked out of the blue. I smiled, "we're actually going strong." She laughed, " no, not that deal. Did you get some last night?" She asked bluntly. Everyone busted out laughing. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

        As if on cue, I got a text from Trey.

      BabyXOXO: hey babe what candy do y'all want

     I asked everyone what they would prefer and texted him back.

      You: jolly ranchers, starbursts, skittles, sour pouch kids, and chocolate bars

      BabyXOXO: okay, whatever you say lol

      You: lol

      You: wait are you driving?!

      BabyXOXO: maybeeeee ;)

      You: stop texting and driving!!

      BabyXOXO: no I have to talk to you