ch. 45 5SOS concert

A/N hey guys, so for this chapter, its going to be a little weird because I picked Luke Hemmings as trey, but Luke is also in 5SOS, so for this chapter, or for all if you want, think of trey as someone who you want to think of him as, like David Beckham or something lol okay guys enjoy the chappie!
P.S. this is NOT a fanfic!

           I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I looked to my side to see my prince charming wasn't there. He's been going to the gym alot lately, just leaving me here. But I didn't mind, because I would go on my own time.

      I got up, going to the kitchen to see April cooking with the girls in their high chairs.

        "Hey sissy!" Eliza said, smiling at me with syrup on her face. I giggled and went over to the messy children, kissing their heads and sitting down.

      "Are you hungry, jade?" April asked. I nodded, "Yea, I'm going to need all my strength today, since I'm going to be jumping off the walls in the arena." I laughed, april joining in with me. She sat a stack of pancakes in front of me, passing me the syrup.

     Today was the day of the concert, and I was literally going crazy. I mean, even to be in the same room with my baby Luke, was the bestest thing that trey could've ever given me.

      I looked over at Emma, "Emma, darling, have you taken your breathing treatment yet?" She nodded with a smile. "And, are there any new marks from daddy?" I asked. She nodded, her smile fading.

       I sighed. I got the girls out of their high chairs and stood Emma in front of me. "Alright Emma, where are they?" I said. She pulled up her sleeve, revealing a huge bruise that made me wince from imagining it.

     I took a picture of the bruise and Emma then lifted up her shirt, showing multiple new bruises covering her stomach and back. I took pictures of the bruises, as it broke my heart to see them.

      She then lifted up her pants leg, showing me a horrible bruise on her thigh. I took the last photo, which brung tears to my eyes.

      "Now, remember Emma, the big bad monsters can't know I took these pictures, okay?" I said. She nodded and wrapped her little arms around my throat. She Then went to go play with Eliza in the living room.

      Let me explain whats happening. Since the anniversary, I've been taking pictures of Emma's bruises so that when I have enough proof, I can take Emma and her parents to court to fight for full custody of her.

      Since I already have to go to court in February, I figured I would file the lawsuit in march, so I can cope with whatever might happen.

       I put the dates on the photos and saved them to my phone so I could print them later. I took my phone over to the speakers, plugging it up and turning on 5 Seconds Of Summer.