ch. 39 Treasure hunt

Picture of Jake above! XOXO

I woke up to summer shaking me, "jade, jade, wake up." I rushed up, "what? Did something happen? Are you okay?" I asked, worried. She giggled. "No, I'm fine. James wanted me to meet up with him today at 10, I need you to drive me." She explained.

I turned and looked at the clock, reading that it was 8. I looked at her like she was crazy, "and you want me to get up now?" She groaned, "no stupid. I need you to help me get ready."

"It takes you two freaking hours to get ready!" I whisper yelled to her, trying not to wake everyone else. "Usually, no. But for him.. Yea." She said, looking down with a smile. I sighed and got up, "get your suitcase and meet me in the bathroom." I walked to my stuff and got my make up, curling iron, brush, and everything else I needed.

I went to the bathroom and sat my stuff down, sitting against the tub. She came in and sat next to me. Since the mirror was oddly huge, we just sat on the sink.

First, I put on the foundation, and then the powder to match her skin tone. I put a hint of pink silver eye shadow on her eyes before I made a cat eye with my liquid eyeliner. I took my other eyeliner and lined the rim of her eyes, letting it meet the cats eye.

I then put shimmer above and under her eyes to pop out her eyes. I put a very thin shade of blush on her cheeks and put red lipstick on her lips. Then, it was time for her hair.

I curled her hair into thick beautiful curls than ran off to her left shoulder. I took her red bow and pinned back a piece of hair, making her eyes more noticeable. I went to her suitcase and got out her pretty pink shirt, then got out black leggings with her fluffy boots. I remembered something important, and rushed into the room into my suitcase.

I got out the long velvet case. I went back into the bathroom to see she was fully dressed. I handed the box to her. "What's this?" She asked with a smile, feeling the box.

"Well, I got it for you in Paris. I was going to give it to you a couple days ago, but everything happened. Go ahead, open it." I said with a smile.

She smiled at me and opened the box, revealing a Pandora bracelet and a special necklace. The charm on the necklace said, stars can't shine without darkness, and it had a moon with a star in it.

The little charm on the bracelet was a crown. She looked up at me with a huge smile and jumped on me, hurting her and me, so she loosened her grip a little bit. "Thank you so much." She whispered in my ear.

"Welcome, kiddo." I said back. She pulled away and I wiped her tears away. She turned around and let me out it on her.

I put her bracelet on her and she hugged me again. I smiled at her and sighed. I went into the room while she stayed in the bathroom. I climbed on the bed to trey. I kissed him, "babe, watch the kids. I have to take summer to see that kid. I'll be back soon." He nodded.

I went to climb off the bed but he pulled me back and kissed me again. I laughed, "I have to go. I love you." I said, pulling away as he pouted. "Okay. Be safe angel, I love you." He layed back down.

I climbed off the bed and went to the door, where summer was waiting. We went downstairs and got in the car. We parked in front of the area where people were singing, and the guy was standing there. "How old is he anyway? And what's his name?" I asked.

She smiled as she looked at him, "he's 16. And his name is James." I nodded. "Do I need to give him the talk?" I asked again, being serious, but she just laughed. "No jade. I love you, I'll text you." I nodded, sighing. "Okay summer, love you too."