ch. 13 My Knight in Shining Armour

Another week had gone by with the same events each night. The alcohol on his breath,  the sting, the crying, the why me. It was now friday though. So it was a good thing.

   When I woke up, it hurt to move. I couldn't go to school, not like this. So I layed there in pain.

     I texted my sister and told her I wasn't going, but she only replied with a "I don't care brat. Im with my boyfriend. Leave me alone."

     I dont even know why I bother with her, or any of my family, I mean their never home anyways. They left this morning and I was home alone again.

     I slowly got up and went to the kitchen, got an apple and water, and went back up to my room. I put in my favorite movie and layed back down.

    I didn't fall back asleep, so I checked my phone. The time was 10:04, so at school, we would've just made it to 2 period.

     I was getting tired, when I got a text from Abby.

Abby~xoxo:
Where are you? why are u missing? Did something else happen?

   I knew I couldn't tell her what happened. She would've told someone. So I lied, but sort of told the truth.

Me:
Oh yea, im fine. I'm just not feeling the best. Ill be okay, tho. Dont worry.

Abby~xoxo:
Okay girl. Well if you need anything, just call me. And by the way, Trey asked about you!!!

    I was surprised. Why would Trey ask about me? I mean, me being me, and him being him?

Me:
He did? What did he say? Was it bad? Was he glad I was out? Did he laugh or something? Was he sad? Tell me!!!!

Abby~xoxo:
Calm down fangirl. He just came up to me and was like where is Jade is she okay and I was like oh yea she's fine then he was like okay well ill go take care of her and I was like okay then he left so it was good!!! At least now u know he cares!!!!

    A smile grew on my face. He does actually care, because he asked about me and he said he was coming to take care of me and- wait what?!?!

Me:
Wait Abby, Trey is coming over here?!?!?! When?!?! When did he leave the school???!! Oh my gosh!!!!

Abby~xoxo:
Lol chill he left 5 min ago. U still have time to get presentable.

Me:
Oh thanxx sis. Soooo encouraging.

Abby~xoxo:
Lol love ya girl. Get well soon!!

    Oh my gosh! Trey was coming and I only had 10 minutes! I figured since I could barely walk I would just cover up and say my leg was hurting or something. The only thing he would be able to see is my head.

      As expected, I heard Treys car pull up in the parking lot. A few minutes later, I heard the door open and in came Trey.

     "Hey." He said. "Uh, I heard that you weren't feeling well. Well, I hope these help." He pulled out the most beautiful rose ever. I gasped and said, "oh wow. Thats really beautiful. You didn't have to do it." He blushed. "Eh, its the least I can do for such a beautiful girl." Now I was blushing.

     "So, what's hurting? We can go down to the ice cream store. Im sure that'll cheer you up." He said. I rehearsed my lie in my head and then went for it.

     "Oh, uh, I can't go anywhere. My uh, my leg is killing me. And my stomach hurts too." I replied. There weren't as many bruises on my face this time, so I got lucky.

      "Oh okay. Well would you like me to help your leg? I could watch the rest of this movie with you." He said. Before I could say no, he was already picking up my leg and sitting under it.

    I winced at the pain. He sat under my leg and started massaging it. We stayed like that for the rest of the movie.

   He put in another movie, but this time, instead of sitting by my feet, he sat beside me. This was a funny movie, so we laughed and talked during this one.

     At random times in the movie, I would look over and catch him staring at me. He would already be smiling, and there was something in his eyes, but I couldn't tell what it was. I would smile back, then we would watch the movie again.

     By the third movie, I was really tired and it was dark. Trey had his shoes and his jacket off, and was under the blanket by me.

    I slowly drifted off to sleep, just thinking about the things that had happened.

~Trey pov~

     I was watching her sleep. I know its weird, but who wouldn't want to be next to an angel?

     I think she noticed how I was staring at her during the movies, because she would look at me too. There was something in her eyes that I couldn't really see.

    She turned in her sleep. Her angel face was now by my chest. I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. She smiled in her sleep.

    I knew she wasn't really sick. I knew there was something else. So I took her sleepiness as an advantage.

      "Hey angle. I have a question." I whispered in her ear. She nodded and smiled. I continued. "You weren't really sick, were you?" She frowned and shook her head no.

    "Why did you miss then, sweet angle?" I asked. Her delicate words whispered, "I hurt. Big scary man hurt me." I gasped. What did she mean? Why would she say that? Was it in her dream?

     I hugged her so tightly I didn't want to let go. Her words were like a bullet to the heart. Why would anyone in their right mind hurt this perfect girl? Who would hurt her?

    "Go back to sleep, my sweet angel." I whispered. "Im here." She fell back asleep. I knew I couldn't let anyone hurt her again. I was here tonight, and I wanted to be here forever. For some weird reason, I wanted to protect her. I had to protect her.

     I stayed up for a couple minutes later processing her words, then fell asleep thinking about them.

~Jade pov~

     I heard faint whispers in my ear. I dont know what they said, and I dont know what I replied, but for some reason, I felt safe. From all of my fears. From all the voices in my head.

From him.

--------------------

Hey babes!!!! So I updated sooner!!! Woo hoo!!

Anyways, im sorry if this wasn't long, I have school in the morning and it's 2:30 am. So convenient. But anything for you guys!!!

Duhduhduhduh!! Trey to the rescue!!!

He's her knight. She's his sweet angel. Together, they dont need anyone. They are safe from all fears. From all the bad people. From everything.

They are so cute!!!!! Ughhh!!!

But my nephew's birthday is tomorrow so I have a party for him Wednesday and Saturday, so no updates on those days! im sorry lovelies :(

But anyways, yea.

Hope you liked it!!!

And remember: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!!!!!