ch. 37 now i have the last laugh

Picture of Adam above! XOXO

I woke up and Trey was still sleeping. I wanted to see my sister today, so I figured I would let my body rest, then we could go. I looked up and watched tray sleep, it was the most beautiful thing. I love him, and I will never stop.

I checked the time and it was 10. I got up, quickly remembering I was sore since it hurt when I got up. I grabbed his shirt and threw it over my head, planning to take a shower.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. I took off his shirt and let down my hair, then turned o my music.

When I got out, I got a towel out from under the sink and wrapped it around me. I turned off my music and walked into the hallway, going to my room. I went to my closet and picked out my black jeggings with my 'I'm tired' shirt covered by my red plad button up shirt.

I put my hair in a bun and put on simple make up. I slipped on my vans and went back to the room.

I went over to Trey and kissed him, waking him up easily. He smiled, "good morning angel." He sat up, rubbing his eyes. I climbed onto the bed and sat beside him.

My phone started ringing, and I saw that Jenil was calling me. I answered, "hello?" "Yea, Jade, I need you to watch Emma. Are you home?" She said.

"Yes, do you want to meet at the gas station again?" I asked. She said, "yea, but one more thing. Me and Harry have to go somewhere tonight for business. Can you watch her tonight?" She asked.

"Um, hold on, I'll ask Trey." I said. "Shut up!" She screamed in my ear. "Excuse me?" I said back. "Sorry, Emma was singing." I didn't even reply.

I held the phone to my chest. "Hey, its Jenil, can Emma stay the night?" I asked Trey. He knew right away the situation, and he nodded, growing angry. I got back on the phone, "sure. We'll meet you in an hour at the gas station."

"Okay thanks." And the line went dead. "Go take a shower." I told Trey, sighing. He nodded, getting up and kissing me before heading to the bathroom.

I walked downstairs and went into the living room to see Eliza playing with her toy I gave to her yesterday. "Hey Eliza." I said to her. She turned around, smiling, "hey Sissy!" She said happily.

"How are you liking your Barbie's and dolls I got you?" I asked her. She smiled, "I love them! They are awesome! Can Emma come over to play with me?" She asked, standing up and walking over to me.

"Well, of course she can. Actually, I have a surprise for you." I said to her. "Really? What is it!" She cheered. "Emma is going to stay the night with you!" I said. She smiled and cheered, "yay! My best friend is coming to stay the night! Oh sissy that's the bestest surprise ever!" She got in my lap and gave me a hug.

I hugged her back and giggled. "Well, can I play with you until we go to get her?" I asked. She nodded and dragged me to the floor with her.

"So, which one is your favorite?" I asked her. She picked up the blonde barbie out of her other 3. "I like this one." She said, standing her up. "Oh? Why do you like that one?" I asked.

"Because she has blonde hair like me!" She giggled. I giggled, too. I picked up a doll and started playing with her until Trey came downstairs. He came over to us and kissed us both, "there are my two favorite girls!" He said.

I giggled and kissed him back, handing him my doll, "play with her while I go get Emma's present." I got up and headed towards the room. I went in and got the box wrapped with teddy bear wrapping paper. I went back downstairs and got Trey.