ch. 38 New Years Eve

Picture of amber above! XOXO

I woke up to have Trey holding me, and I looked around to see Emma and Eliza cuddled up next to us, and the group all sleeping on the floor. I silently woke trey up so he could see. He looked around and smiled at me.

We placed the girls in the middle of us and covered them up. They wrapped their arms around us and didn't let go. It hurt me, but it was definitely worth it.

I finally realized that someone wasnt in here. I got up and slowly walked to my room. I quietly walked in and saw summer asleep on the bed, and Preston asleep in the chair. I nudged him, waking him up. "Is summer okay?" He asked immediately.

I giggled, "yea, but you can go. Ive got her now." He nodded, but stayed put, "no, I'll stay." He suggested. I nodded and let him fall back asleep. I climbed into the bed, covering up. I got closer to summer. I fell asleep and fell into a dream.

I was sitting on the couch at my house. I tried to get up, and it didn't work. I heard someone coming into the living room. When I saw the body, I gasped. My Grandmother was sitting before me, looking healthier than she ever has.

My grandma was killed by a car wreck when I was little. When she found out what was happening to me, she was trying everything to get my dad arrested. She was driving into an intersection and had the right away, and a car came flying by, hitting the side of her car and flipped it. She was announced dead at the hospital.

"Grandma?" I asked. She nodded, "hey darling. I've been watching over you, and I want you to know that things do get hard, and love does have its effects. But, with the effects is the beauty of it. You have to believe that it'll be okay. And always remember what I told you, you are worth more than the stars in the sky, and you should be treated like it. Darling, its okay to love, and sometimes, its okay to know you won't be with the one you love. Please, believe that everything will work out the way its supposed to be, even if its not the way you wanted. I will always be here for you, even when you don't know. Stay strong, love."