ch. 36 a day at the gym

Picture of Trey above! XOXO

Its been 3 days since we got back from Paris. We have spent the last two days spending Christmas with Treys family and buying gifts for everybody.

Today, Trey was going to take me to the gym, so I could practice I guess. I was currently getting ready. I put on my sports bra and shorts incase it got hot under my sweats with my tennishoes and put my hair in a ponytail.

Trey walked into the bathroom and watched me, "beautiful." I smiled and blushed. "Are you ready prince charming?" I asked him. He chuckled and nodded. We walked to the door and I put on my jacket.

We got in the car and began driving to the place. It took like 20 minutes, but we finally made it. I got out and trey grabbed my hand. We walked in and went to the boys. I could tell they were surprised I was here, but they didn't care.

"Wow little J, didn't expect you to be here. Let's see what you got." Adam said and directed me to the punching bag. I took off my jacket and some people stared at me, my scars, but I shook it off. Some guys whistled, and Trey looked at them, giving them the don't-try-me look. I got in my position.

Trey wrapped his hands around my waist and whispered in my ear, "all that anger you have in there, all the built up hate you kept in, let it out now. Show them that you aren't that girl you can push around anymore." He backed away.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes again and did what Trey said. I let everything out.

It was like me and the punching bag were the only things there because when I was done, the bag was swinging and everyone stared at me with their mouths open.

I blushed in embarrassment. "How did I do?" I asked, looking down. Everyone started clapping and trey walked up to me, "angel, check your fists." I looked down and they were all bloody and bruised.

"Sweetie your a goddamn natural!" Dennis said picking me up. I laughed as he put me down. Someone walked up to Trey, looking at me. "She really is a natural. How does she do it? Has she fought before?" He asked him. "Well, let's just say she's used to fighting back." Trey answered.

He walked up to me, "Cody Truman, I'm the boy's trainer, I guess you can say, they don't need much. And you are?" he held out his hand. I shook it, "Jade Martinez, I'm Treys girlfriend." I said, taking Treys water bottle and drinking out of it.

"Well, Jade, you should keep practicing. Do you do anything else? Any other talents? Because let me tell you if you do, you really are the whole package." I laughed when trey came to my side, declaring I was his.

"Well, actually, I do skateboard, and I sing. I want to go to julliard, and I want to be a fyrensic scientist." I said. His eyes got bigger, "damn trey, are you sure she's not an angel?" He said. Trey chuckled, "well, she's my angel." I laughed and went to the ring to watch dennis and adam fight.

Trey POV

"Trey, she really has it. She should fight, the money can help with her college." Cody said. I shook my head, "hell no!" I yelled. "Why not?- look trey this could be a huge opportunity for her, trust me, this is probably the best for her." I kept shaking my head.

"No, I am not letting my angel get one scratch on her she is too perfect and she cannot get hurt anymore I refuse to let it fucking happen!" I yelled again.

"Look trey, the way she fights, no one will lay a finger on her. Tell you what, give her till the end of the day to practice, then I'll put her in the ring with Candace. If she can show you that she has what it takes, will you both decide? Candace and heather just walked in, introduce her. We need people like her, and she needs people like us."