ch. 7 what happened last night!?

I woke up with the biggest hang over ever. I groaned and sat up, looking for clues to where I was. I wasnt at my house, I didnt know where I was.

       something heavy was on me. I looked over, and there he was. Trey was in the bed beside me, with his arms around me, cuddled up next to me.

       I screamed, waking him up and making him fall off the bed. I noticed he was only in his boxers. I quickly checked if I had clothes on. Shirt check, wait, no bra, no pants, but underwear check. Im good. Wait no im not! This isnt my shirt and im half dressed!

     "What the hell!" He screamed.

     I was still trying to remember what happened. What the hell did I do?

~Trey POV~

     I heard a loud high pitched scream. It scared me and I fell on the ground, off of the bed where Jade was sitting freaking out.

      "What the hell!" I said. She was checking herself for clothes, since she noticed I was only in boxers.

    "Why are you in my bed!?" She screamed. I decided to have a little fun with her confusion. "Its my bed, for one. You dont remember last night baby?" I gave her my smirk. She started to flip out.

      "NO NO NO!!! I couldn't have been that fucked up to sleep with you!" She yelled. I was enjoying this. "Well what did you expect baby? Channing Tatum? But ill tell you one thing though. I had you screaming my name."

       That threw her of the edge. She started yelling and slapping herself. "Stupid ass kid! Dont touch another drink! Dumb ass! Bitch! This has to be a dream! Wake up wake up wake up!"

       I was dying of laughter. It was time to end this. "Calm down drama queen. We didnt do anything." "Then why the hell am I half dressed, not wearing my own shirt, and in your bed!?" She yelled. "Calm down. Ill explain everything."

~Jade POV~

     "Calm down. Ill explain everything," he said. I sat up and he sat back on the bed.

     "Last night, after we finished dancing, you sang a song to all your fellow drunk people. When you came off stage and came to me, you said you were tired. I was taking you to your house, and you said you wanted to come here because you were afraid. So I brought you here." I started to calm down.

    I was going to sleep on the couch but you wanted me to stay in here. You said you were scared he was going to get you. I didnt know what you meant, but I slept here anyways. You told me to sleep how I normally do, so I got in my boxers and shirt. You took off your shirt and pants, and wanted to sleep in my shirt. You cuddled up to me, and here we are."

     "So we didnt... you know.." I said. "No, we didn't screw each other Jade." He said, finishing my sentence. I was so relieved. I knew we couldn't have done nothing. There was no evidence. "Wheres Abby?" "Some guy took her home." "Okay."

     After a long awkward silence, he said, "Uh, so, you want some breakfast?" It wouldn't hurt. And I had to get rid of this hang over. "Sure."

--------------------

Hi guys!! Wow! Talk about alot! So they didnt sleep with each other. Okay. 

But she was afraid, so she wanted him for protection. Awwe!

But she was drunk, so.

But yea! Hope you liked it!

And remember: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!