ch. 49 Hello Hospital

This chapter is going to get really confusing In the beginning. So, I'll explain the style of words.
Regular: what is being said now
Italics: the voice over the words
Bold: POV/ Important/ A/N
~~~: later in time

         Enjoy, Sexy Unicorns!

~~~

        Have you ever wondered what its like to dream forever?

       "Jade!! Please!! I need you jade please!!" They yelled as they followed the stretcher into the nearest hospital.

       They say that after you die, you have 7 minutes of brain activity left, and in those 7 minutes, your whole life plays back in a sequence of a dream, every moment, and it feels like your life happens all over again.

          They took her behind the double doors, where the ones she loved most could not pass.

      So, how do you know that this is your real life, and not just a dream of it?

        "Jade!!! Don't leave me!!" She screamed, as they took her best friend away, where she wasn't even sure she would return.

         You don't. That's the point.

       They broke together, right there on the floor together, preparing for the worst news of their lives.

       Life is an endless roller coaster. And, you never can get off.

     "Princess," he whispered in air, hoping she could hear him.

      But, what happens when you jump?

     "I'll be waiting. And, I'll never leave." He finished.

     And the only thing left, is your dreams.

~~~

Luke's POV

      As soon as I got Sarah to stop crying, I got up, knowing exactly what I was going to do. I sat her down in a chair, "where are you going?" She asked.

       I began walking, "I'll be back." I walked out of the hospital, being reminded by passing faces that I was covered in blood still, guessing Sarah was too.