ch. 50 goodbye

I sat there as the doctor told me and the people surrounding me about my condition. "Since your Vidal's have been brought up, and your BP along with, everything else, is in check, we have decided you are stable enough to go home today. You can get changed and start living again- no pun intended." He said, smiling and walking out of the room.

Whenever I woke up, I was told many things. My letters were read, my attempt was spread across the world, I was in a coma for a week, and, surprisingly, I was pregnant.

I've been lying here in this bed for another week, as they checked everything necessary and everything secretly necessary for my baby. I haven't told anyone yet I was planning to tell everyone necessary today.

I've been trying to figure out how to act. I was told by mom that trey tried to visit, but they wouldn't let him in. I haven't heard anything else about him, though. I thought about how I was actually glad I was back, and what trey would do if he found out I was carrying his miracle baby.

Nevertheless, I still pretended I was fine, and made sure my "fans" knew I was okay. Everyone was so happy I was okay, which filled me with warmth.

Since school was finally over, and I took my remaining important tests online, I was able to get my diploma and cut off all loose ties from this place.

What I mean, is that after I leave this place, me, Luke, Michael, calum, and Ashton, plus Sarah, Abby, summer, and Emma, are going on a road trip, and won't be returning. We're going to buy a house in new York and go on tour, since my manager called and set up my Faceless tour after the baby and the doctor said I could travel, and never look at this place again.

Yes, I'm throwing away my life from here, leaving some very important people behind, but the guys and girls can always visit, of course though, I don't think trey will want to, which is good. I'd still be taking college classes, just online. I'll get my diploma, and be able to call myself everything I wanted to be.

As soon as the doctor left, summer walked I with Emma, and she jumped on the bed, "we can leave now? Yay!" I laughed at my babygirl, "yes, we can leave now. But first, I need to tell you all something."

I made sure that only the people going with me were I the room. Sarah looked at me with an exciting smile, knowing what I was going to say already.

"Sarah, you're the god mother. Abby, summer, and sarah, you are all official aunts. Guys, you guys are uncles. No fighting over the baby, and no pissing me off for the next 9 months."

It took a second of silence, until calum interrupted, "wait, are you pregnant?" A grin spread across my cheeks, "yes, you nitwits!" Cheers abrupted from everyone as I laughed.

Luke looked down at me and smiled. He finally landed his lips on mine, "I'll never leave." He said after smiling into the kiss. I smiled at his words, thankful. "And with that official note, will you be my princess?" He asked.

I gasped and threw my arms around his neck, "yes." He kissed me again and everyone hooped and hollered.

"IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" I heard Ashton scream in the room, and I laughed at his excitement.

"Okay, I need to change. Everyone out!" I said slowly standing up. They groaned but said okay. "I'll pull the car around, and take them to get their stuff. Be back soon, princess." Luke said, pecking my lips once more before exiting with everyone else.

I heard the door shut, and I walked to the closet, getting my clothes out. Luke already had my things, so I was good for that. I got dressed, and walked out into the hall to sign the release forms.