ch. 29 i love you

A week had gone by, and it was now Friday. In the mornings, I would leave before he got out of the shower. At school, I would go to the library, bathroom, even skip, but sometimes I still had to face him. At night, more tears, more cuts.

     Everyone was noticing what was happening to us. I wouldn't eat, I wouldn't go out, I wouldn't smile. I was back to who I was. The difference, I was worse.

    The very worse thing, when I saw him in the hallway and he would just glance at me and keep walking, all I wanted to do was go in a room and slit my wrists.

     My arms were full with new cuts, and my tears grew. Sometimes, I couldn't cry because there was nothing else left.

      And Trey, well, he would spend late nights at the gym, and all the time in class, he would stare at me, when I was there. He was pained, but I was too. It was like it was a parasite eating at us when we werent together.

     Summer had texted me, but I just hadn't talked to anyone lately. My friends would try to ask me what was wrong, but I just said nothing. I couldn't put a fake smile on anymore.

(A/N sorry for the confusion on the little sis, her name is Summer, and I had gotten confused with her name most likely like you did. But her name is officially summer. Sorry for all the confusion!! Continue reading lol)

    I knew the guys were doing the same with Trey. And the nights I wasn't with him, were just torture. Its like my body had gotten used to him, and all my walls were down, and when that happened, it just, it stopped me. I had to build my walls up again.

     Right now, we were sitting at the lunch table. I had my head down while the girls ate. Summer had been eating with us, and she was getting more quiet and more distant. Just like I was.

     Sarah slammed her food down and I picked my head up. "Okay, this is painful to watch. What is up? Jake said Trey is acting just like you are, except he's eating. Are you guys still fighting over Tuesday? Did something happen in a family? Tell me, Jade! This is not you! Please talk to me!" She said, trying to keep quiet so she wouldn't make a scene.

     "Sarah, its, its just.. We haven't been talking. I got my car, and well, hold on, summer please um, just go up there and buy a water real quick. I have to talk to them." I said quietly. She nodded and got up from the table.

    I sighed, and continued. "Sarah, when I went to get the car, he was there." She gasped. "What happened." She asked, anger taking over her. "He.. He tried to finish what he started a year ago. He tried to hurt me again, and he did, but I hurt him too. But I'm fine now." I tried to pull off another one of my fake smiles.

     She sighed, closing and opening her eyes, holding unshed tears in them. Then, she asked that one question.

     "Let me see your arms."

     I panicked. "Um, no, uh, i-i-" "Jade, show me your fucking arms right now." She had determination in her voice. I sighed and looked down.

     I all of a sudden heard water being poured on someone and laughter. I shot my head up, and when I saw who it was I ran over to Summer, the girls staying at the table.