Epilogue

~9 months later~

"Yea, we're good. Emma's with sarah at the park, and Luke's upstairs. The guys took summer to the stood. They'll be back soon," I told alina through the phone. I rubbed my belly as she started to kick.

Yes, its a she. We found out, and we were all so excited. I'm having a baby girl! I couldn't wait until she came. It wasn't coming soon enough!

I sat leaned up against the counter. "So, how are things there?" I asked. "They're good. Logan said hey, and he'll see you soon." I laughed.

"I can't wait to see you, sister! Just 1 more day and I'll be there! Tell her to wait for auntie alina!" She said, making me laugh again. "Well, I'll try- OW!" I yelled through the phone. I set the phone on the counter, hearing her scream what was going on.

I heard water, and looked down to see that my water had broken. "Luke! Get your ass down here! She's coming!" I yelled upstairs. I heard shuffling and almost immediately luke was at the door throwing his shoes in, helping me.

"Hey sis I gotta go. My babygirl is coming!" I hung up, and we got in the car, as I called everyone else to meet us at the hospital.

"Its okay princess! Breathe in, breathe out!" He kept saying. He rubbed his hand on my belly and felt her kick, letting out a laugh of excitement.

We made it to the hospital, and I was put in a wheel chair and brought to a hospital room where they hooked me up to the monitors. I kept breathing as I was told.

I was lucky that I wasn't fully dialated yet. I was at 2 centimeters, so I figured I would call home and spread the news.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Adam's phone number. "Hel-" "SHES COMING!" I screamed into the phone. I heard voices in the background, and then Adam screaming it to other people.

"I heard shuffling, then Adam saying, "I gotta go, see you soon!" And the line went dead. "See you soon"? What is he up to?

Luke stayed in the room with me all the time, letting me squeeze the life out of is hand when needed. I thanked him for it, knowing he cried like a sissy behind my back.

Whenever I decided they I was going to try and get some sleep, the door opened and slammed shut.

I groaned "can you please give me 5 fucking minutes to goddamn sleep you bastard- ADAM!!!" I screamed. He laughed, "sorry sleeping beauty. We'll leave," he said.

I threw a pillow at him, "get your ass over here!" He laughed again, and hugged me, as the rest of the guys and girls came in. Me and Taylor squeeled, "oh my gosh!! Finally!!" They sat beside me as luke was talking to the guys.

"So, how is it there?" I asked amber. She shrugged, "boring. College is good, though." I nodded. "Hey, go get me food. I need to talk to Adam," I said, and they left.

Adam sat down beside me. I smiled genuinely, "so, how is he?" He sighed, "he's good, I guess. Tiana tries to keep him from us as much as she can."

I scoffed, "she's Such a bitch. But, he doesn't know, does he?" I asked. He shook his head no. "How did you gwt here so fast? It takes 16 hours to drive here. Did he ask where y'all were going when y'all left?" I asked again.

He smirked, "only takes 3 by plane. And I just told him we needed to see you." I giggled, "smart ass. But, okay."

We began to play cards until the squad got back. "Ha! Got your ass! I won, again!" I said. He shrugged, "no, I let you win." I laughed, "yea, no."

He was saying something when the cards flew everywhere because I had a bad contraction. "Fuhagagebogebo!" I tried to cover it up since Emma was in the room.

She came over, "mommy, its okay. I'll tell her to stop." She kissed my belly and sat back down. I smiled, as it calmed me.

Until it happened again.

"AH! Get the doctor!" I waved at someone. The door flew open and alina came in, "hey! I took an earlier flight-" "GET THE FUCKING DOCTOR!"

She ran out of the room as adam laughed. I pushed him off of the bed, returning my hand to my stomach. I looked at the clock, it was February 16th, 8:13.

The doctor finally came in and checked the monitor, "okay, jade. She is definitely coming, your at 10. You can only have 3 people in here, though." I nodded as he prepped me.

"Luke, sarah, and alina. Everyone else, out." I said simply. They groaned, trying to argue. "OUT, NOW!" they were all out in minutes.

Luke held my hand and kissed my forehead, "it'll me okay princess." The nurses came in and pushed the epidural. "Okay, its time. On a count of three push, one, two, three..."

I smiled as I held my babygirl in my arms. Luke was crying, and so was alina and sarah. She was crying, but stopped when she was in my arms. "Jade, we need a name, hun." I looked up, then back down.

"Abigail. Abigail Teagan."

She smiled, writing it down, "okay, and last name?" I didn't hesitate. "Parker." She nodded, writing it down, and leaving.

Luke was confused. "I still think she should have a part of him with her. He still is the biological father, even if he might never know it." He nodded, smiling anyway.

"She's our little babygirl."

Whenever we got the okay to go home, I gladly stayed In the backseat with her, holding her hand while she slept.

I got a call, "hello?" I answered. "Hey, jade." Jordan said through the phone. Jordan's my manager. "What's up?" I asked. "Oh, nothing. Are you ready for your faceless tour? Because it starts in two months!"

I frowned, "I just had a baby, jordan. I don't think she can travel yet." I said. "I know, but the best part is, we aren't sending you on a plane until a year, so she can come on the bus with us."

"I don't think its safe-" "I got an okay from the doctor, and your hair dresser is a certified pediatrition. Start getting ready, girl! Your life is turning!" The line went dead and luke asked what it was about.

"Pull over, please." I asked him. He did as I asked, and I got out quietly, finally screaming and cheering for myself, jumping around and everything. I laughed, and got back in the car.

He laughed, "what was that about?" I shushed him as Abigail stirred, "Faceless tour in 2 months!" I whisper yelled. We both silently cheered, as I smiled to myself.

Maybe I am okay, now.

~2 months later~

"Okay, babygirl. Go to aunt sarah!" I cheered as Teagan (Abigail) played with her toys. I sadly walked away, to the side of the stage. Luke came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. "Its okay, princess. I've got her. You go shine." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss, before walking out on the San Fransisco stage.

The crowd cheered as I made my way to center stage, "hello, San Fransisco! How are we doing tonight!" I said into the mic, and laughed as they cheered more.

I looked down at my wrists, where I had tattooed above my scars, 'stay strong.' I smiled as I continued. "Before we get started, I'd like to think my beautiful family that I have built, who has always been there for me." I looked to the side stage, where luke was smiling. 'I love you,' he mouthed. 'I love you too,' I mouthed back.

"I couldn't have done it without them. So, let's make it count! Welcome to my first stop in my first Faceless tour!"

I smiled as I knew this was right.

Maybe the bad boy wasn't so bad after all.

He gave me all of this.