ch. 11 confessions

Mom and dad got back today. I couldn't stop smiling at dinner from yesterday. But I guess my dad noticed because he just had to say something.

"What in the hell are you smiling at? Your bitch ass doesn't deserve to smile. Your not worth happiness."

"Well im sorry, but its just that I met this guy-" I began but got cut off with his voice. "I dont want to hear about your problems. And sorry sweetie, but no guy could ever like you. He's just pretending. Forget about him."

This time I couldn't listen anymore. My mom was laughing and my dad was being an asshole. I left the table and went up to my room. I was listening to music and fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of my door being flung open. I couldn't quite see who it was, but I had an idea.

His words stabbed me once again. "So you think your all big and bad because you left the table because you found out the truth? Well you aren't. You pissed me and your mother off when you did that. You dumb bitch." It was my dad.

And he was drunk. Once again.

I suddenly felt a really sharp pain in my cheek. It was harder than ever before. He had slapped me. I held my cheek and fell off of the bed. He kicked me. I cried out in pain. It hurt so bad.

"What? Does it hurt? Awe well im sorry, maybe you shouldn't be so worthless." I started to cry. I couldn't take this pain.

When I tried to get up to fight back, he just punched me in my face. I fell back again, and he straddled my waist. I kept screaming 'get off! Get off!' But he wouldn't. He just kept punching me.

He punched me in the gut, and in the face 5 more times, then leaned down, and whispered in my ear, "go slit your wrists and die. I've had enough of you."

I was crying a river by now and didn't think I would stop. He beat me some more then left me crying there, in pain, on the hard cold wooden floor.

I wanted to do what he said so badly, but I knew that I couldn't go just yet. I couldn't let him win.

So instead, I went into the bathroom, found my razor, and cut.

Long,

Deep,

Fresh

Cuts.

~~~~

When I woke up, my body cried out in pain from last night. It really hurt to move. But my arm hurt worse.

Trying to deal with the pain, I got up and walked slowly to my bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, the bruises were worse then before.

I went to my closet and got a mid-long sleeve Falling in Reverse shirt and some leggings with my converse.

I put my clothes on and went back to the bathroom. I put on foundation to try and cover up the bruises on my face. It halfway worked, so I just put on eyeliner and mascara to try and distract everyone from the bruises. I put my hair up in a messy bun and realized It was tuesday now.

I walked to school after grabbing just an Apple. You were starting to see my ribs, so that means I was getting skinnier. You could already see my spine, so that was a good sign.

When I walked into the front of the school, everybody whispered and pointed at me like usual. I just tried to ignore it and go to my locker. I saw Sarah and Abby as I walked down the hallway. We all hugged and went to my locker.

When we were talking, I guess Abby took another good look at my face, because she stopped Sarah at midsentence and asked the question I was afraid of.

"Hey um, whats with all the bruises?" She looked at my arms. She already knew I was covered with bruises. "Why are their bruises all over your body?" She took a second glance at my my arms. " she lifted up my arm carefully because she knew how fragile I was.

"What in the hell?" She pointed to the many cuts I made last night. "Why? Why more? I thought you were happy and smiling and-" I cut her off. "Just come to my house after school. I'll explain everything." They both nodded and we hugged.

I got my books and headed to class with my friends. When we enter the classroom, Trey wasn't there. But it was normal for him to be absent. So I just sat down with my friends.

Finally, it was the end of they day. The bullying still happened, but even worse today. The bell had just rung so I was making my way back to the parking lot. Abby and Sarah caught up with me and we walked to my house.

I knew I couldn't tell anyone else what had happened. Could I even tell them? They are my best friends, and best friends are supposed to tell each other, right?

Right?

--------------------

Hi my lovelies!!!!! Long time no see, huh? Lol sorry!!!! U know my probs haha.

So alot happened this chapter. I tried to make it long this time haha.

Sooooooo

What do you think? Is she gonna tell them? Will she lie? How will they react?

Keep on reading and find out!!!

Well anyways yea.

Well byeeeeeee

And dont forget: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!!!