ch. 2 that smirk

The teacher just looked at him and let it pass since it was the first day. "What the hell is he doing here!" I yelled. He looked at me, with that smirk. I wanted to slap it right off of his face.

     Everyone looked at me. Someone yelled, "its his first period, idiot." I just ignored them, and they eventually turned back around.

     He started walking towards the seat next to me. I quickly put my stuff there. "Sorry, seat taken," I said.  He pushed my stuff off the desk, making papers go everywhere. He still had that stupid little smirk. Everyone was laughing at me. I cant believe I actually thought it was going to be a normal year.

      I get back in my seat, everyone stops laughing, and the teacher began to go over the drills in case of something happens. I put in my headphones and turned on Amnesia by 5SOS.

      He taps me on my shoulder. I ignore him. He writes down something on a piece of paper and tries to hand it to me. I tore it. Finally, he leans over and whispers in my ear, "this is my first period. Got that? Mine. Just like all of my classes. You are nothing while im here, so stop acting like your something." Trey said.

     Abby and Sarah looked at me. They knew what he had said, they knew what I was going to do, they knew what I do to myself.

     The tears were coming. I couldnt belive he just said that. He still had that stupid smirk on his face. I looked at him, trying to hold back my tears. Trey said, "aww, what's wrong? You gonna go cry now?"

       Now everyone was watching, even the teacher, to see what I was going to do next. His smirk got bigger. My tears were released now, I took all of my power and slapped the shit out of him. His smirk was finally gone. "Bitch" he said. "Bastard" I said.           

      Abby and Sarahs face when from pity, to pissed in two point five seconds. I knew that after I left, they would stick up for me.

        I grabbed my stuff, now having waterfalls coming out of my eyes, and ran out of the classroom. I ran out of the building and into the woods behind the school, no one stopping me.

       I stopped by a tree to catch my breath. I took the bobbypin out of my hair and broke it in half. I pulled up my sleeves and followed my scars all the way down to where they stopped.

    I took the sharp end and began to cut long, deep, slits. My sobs got louder as I felt the pain on my arm. I saw the blood from just those five cuts. It calmed me. I got a napkin from my purse and held it on there. I pulled down my sleeve. I decided I would go home, and just go to sleep.

--------------------

Hi guys!! Allittle action here, eh? I know it was a little sad at the end. Why would Trey do that to her? Was he that cruel?

But yea. Tell my your feedback!

And remember: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!

-charlee