AUTHORS NOTE

Hey my sexy unicorns!! Yea I think im gonna call yall my sexy unicorns lol XD

But I am terribly sorry thay I haven't updated for almost 2 weeks!! But to tell you the truth..

I honestly haven't updated because I have been put under alot of stress, and I know what yall are thinking, "thats not a reason to not update" and its not but I will explain it.

So about 3 weeks ago, I found out that my grandmother has cancer again. She is not going to fight it, not wanting the surgery and going through all of the pain. With that, I have been trying to spend time with her as much as I possibly can.

With that, I have been trying to keep up my grades for school and its been really hard considering on having to deal with little bitches that wanna act tough.
(Sorry for the language XD)

Then there's the drama. Boy drama, girl drama, stupid drama, and hurtful drama. Honestly, why do people start so much crap?

And then of course, there's the holidays. Thanksgiving kept me from updating, along with the break we were given for christmas and new years.

And on top of all of that, I've been trying to update for yall. Ive been wanting to some nights, but have been too tired. I will be updating sooner though.

So yea.

Sorry for the no updates!!!

Stay awesome my sexy unicorns!!!

(P.S. sorry for such a long authors note!!)