ch. 23 fuck you's, pranks, and pictures

I was sitting on the bed with the covers over my legs on my laptop. Trey had football practice with his friends Dennis, Jake and his twin Preston, and Adam every Saturday, so he was at practice for a couple of hours.

     You could never see one of them by thereselves. They were always together. But, Adam was his number one. They have always been friends, and Trey considers them as his brothers.

      Adam was the badass. He was all muscle, well everyone was, but he got into most fights just like Trey does. And he was funny. They were alike in many ways. Adam was just the one to be a prick all the time.

    Then, there was Jake and Preston. Jake was the bad one out of them. Preston was the sweetheart. He was nice to everyone, but was still bad at times. Either way, they were always together.

     Dennis was a pure sweetheart. He was always nice, no matter of anything. He would still do anything and everything bad with the group, but nevertheless, his heart was pure.

      The only time I saw them all together was at school and sometimes they would come home with Trey after football practice, since they lived in the neighborhood and also had football practice. We never talk, because they were always with Trey and they were boys, so I just couldn't.

     I was being lazy today. I had my hair up in a messy bun with a tank and short shorts on. I was drinking hot chocolate, because I hate coffee.

     I was on Facebook when Abby messaged me. I was so caught up on everything else, I had forgot to catch them up on everything.

    So, I figured I would hang with them here today. So, I quickly messaged Abby back.

Abby Vasquez:
Hey girl!! Haven't seen you in ages!! Where ya been hiding??

You:
Lol ive been home. I love it here actually. I finally have a mom and a sister and everything... I have a family now!!!

Abby Vasquez:
Im so happy that your happy!!! Anything else new???

You:
Oh yea!! Can you and Sarah come over??? Its URGENT!!!

Abby Vasquez:
She's over here now.. can you by any chance pick us up??

You:
My car is still at my worthless "dads". But, hold on, I'll see if April can let me borrow her car.

Abby Vasquez:
Okay girl.

     I put the lap top to the side and went over to April's room. I knocked and waited for her to say "come in" before I opened the door.

     She was putting in her earrings. "Hey babygirl." She said with a smile. Hey April." I replied. "So, do you think I can borrow your car? I have my drivers license, its just my car is still at the other place and I can't get it yet. I just have to go get my friends."

     "Sure, just make sure you put the keys back in here when you get back. I'm going out with my boyfriend, so I wont be back until tomorrow." She replied.

     She was a saint. She tossed me the keys and came to hug me. "Thank you so much sis." I said. She replied, "hey, dont mention it. Anything you need, just give me a call." I gave her a qick smile and walked out of the room.

      I pulled my laptop to me, texting Abby back.

You:
Be there in 20.

      I put on my minnie mouse shirt with my leather jacket and black leggings in heels, letting my hair down, swifting it into curls. I ran a brush through it once, then put on light make up, and left.