ch. 42 the fight

Picture of Taylor above! XOXO

I woke up and just sat there, trapped under treys warm embrace. Everyone was still asleep, not surprisingly.

Today is the fight, my first ever. I'm not really worried. I mean, I beat heather, and she has never lost. Plus, I've been practicing. I'm not going to get too cocky, though. Who knows, I can take a wrong turn into a fist that can knock me out for sure.

I opened my eyes, and looked up to see trey shaking his head. He seemed like he was having a bad dream. "Trey," I cooed in his ear. I shook him a little bit, and it got worse. I finally used the one thing that always calms my babe down.

I leaned up and kissed him, calming him from him shaking his head so hard. I kissed him again, and this time he woke up, kissing me back. He smiled as he pulled back.

"Rough dream, babe?" I asked him. He nodded, "the most horrible." I raised my eyebrows, "oh, what was it about?" I asked again. He looked in my eyes and smiled, "loosing you." I smiled so brightly and kissed him again, lingering my lips over his for a minute.

I soon pulled back, climbing off of the bed where every one else was laying. Trey soon followed. I went out of the room, beginning to walk downstairs, when I heard giggling from Eliza's room. We went in to find them playing with their Barbie's.

"Hey girls," I said, sitting down in between the girls. They looked at me smiling, "hey jade!" Trey sat down behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

They continued playing when Emma started coughing. "Emma, did April give you your treatment last night?" I asked her. She nodded. "Well, we might have to do it again." She nodded again.

I grabbed the box off of the dresser and sat her in my lap. "Okay Emma, do you remember the nice fairy at the hospital?" I asked her. She nodded, smiling. "Well," I carried on, "she sent us home with some of her special powers, and you have to do this in order for her to help you." She nodded in understanding.

I poured the liquid in the slot where it belonged, and turned the machine on. "Okay babygirl, this is the easy part. Just breathe in." She continued before she tried to pull away, "jade, I don't like it!" She said.

I nodded, "I know, but we have to do it or else you can't have special fairy powers," I said, finally making her still. She did good with her treatment, sitting down through it all. When we were done we cheered of her accomplishment of her treatment.

My phone buzzed, and I looked down to see that Cody had texted me.

Cody:
Your fight is at 2pm at the old alley where the Walmart used to be. I sent trey the exact address.

I texted back, nodding.

You:
Okay.

I checked the time, seeing that it was already 12. I only had 2 hours to punch the bag a couple times and then I had to go to a spooky alley to beat a bitches ass.

Trey began to kiss my neck, trailing up to my jawline, then finally connecting with my mouth. We separated as Eliza started pushing trey off of me screaming, "ew, get off of her, bubba! Stop eating jade!"

I laughed as she pulled me away from him, making Trey pout. I sighed, "okay lovelys. We have to go, but I promise that I'll be back to hide from trey in no time." She frowned, "will you be back soon?" I nodded with a smile, "go ahead and set up a tea party for when I get back." She got excited then, jumping up.