ch. 9 scary movie marathon

It was sunday. Last nights events kept flashing in my mind as I sat there on my bed. I got up to go to the bathroom to see all the damage he had done.

     I looked in the mirror. My face had a bruise on my jaw, cheek, and I had a black eye. I winced at the pain as I tried to touch the bruises.

     I slowly lifted up my shirt, trying to be careful with the delicate skin. My rib was bruised. Half of my stomach was covered in them.

     I had bruises all on my arms and legs. My whole body looked like a fucking punching bag.

      I heard my phone ring and went back into my room to answer it. I looked at the caller ID. It was Trey. How do I have his number?

      I answered the phone. "Hello?" I said weakly, trying to hide the pain. "Hey. I was wondering, do you want to do something today?" He asked. I couldn't go anywhere with my body looking like this. I had to have an excuse. "Uh, no, I have to watch my sister. Sorry," I said, hoping it would work.

      He chuckled into the phone. "Wouldn't your sister be watching you? She's older than you right?" Oh shit. I had completely forgotten about that. Time for plan B. "Um, I meant Sarah's little sister. Sarah has to study for that test and her mom isn't home."  I lied again.

     He chuckled again. He said, "what test? look I'll be there in 15. We can watch movies or something."and with that he hung up. There was no getting out of it now.

     I rushed to the bathroom as quickly as I could. I found my foundation and quickly tried to cover up the bruises.

     When I was done, you could still see them, but it wasn't as noticeable. And for my arms and legs, I can just say me and Abby were play fighting.

      The doorbell rang ten minutes after that. I went downstairs and opened the door. He propped himself on the door frame. "Hey," I said, trying not to sound hurt and hoping he didn't notice the bruises.

      I think he noticed, because his eyes quickly filled with concern. But I gave him the ill-explain-later look and he left it alone. "Hey," he replied, walking in. I was so happy my parents weren't home.

     " So what do you want to do? " I asked. He replied, "well aren't we going to watch movies? I heard there's a marathon of scary movies on Fox today." I absolutely loved scary movies. "Sure" I said with an exciting smile. "Go sit on the couch while I get the popcorn." I instructed. He did as I told.

      I got the popcorn and sat down with him on the couch. We were a little too close, but he didn't seem to mind, so I didnt move. We watched about 15 movies and went through alot of popcorn. It was actually a good day.

****

     By the middle of Friday the 13th, it was already 11. I was leaning my head on Treys shoulder and he had his arm around me, stroking my back.

     My phone started ringing. I looked at it to notice that my dad was calling. "Excuse me real quick," I said to Trey, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

      I answered it and began to feel nervous and scared. "H-hello?" I stuttered into the phone. "We aren't going to be home until next week. Dont get in trouble and dont get hurt. No parties. No drugs or drinking. Try not to be worthless." He quickly said and hung up.

     The last part stung, but I couldn't let it get to me. I walked back into the living room and sat down in my spot again. I leaned my head back on his shoulder. "Everything okay?" He asked. "Yea, just my parents aren't going to be home until next week." I replied. "Okay," he said. We finished watching 3 more movies.

      I began to feel tired. It was past midnight. I yawned and made myself comfortable on Treys lap. "Are you tired Jade?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head. "Okay. Go to sleep." He began stroking my hair. I nodded my head again and slowly dozed off.

     I had woken up to him whispering something. I kept my eyes closed, but listened. "I dont know whats happening Jade. Your always in my head. I cant stop thinking about you. How though? We are supposed to be enemies. But the problem is, im starting to fall hopelessly for you."

      He had stopped talking. He had fallen asleep. But Was it true? Or was it just a dream? I slowly pinched myself. I surely felt it, so I knew it was true. But how? How could someone that had hated me a couple weeks ago, and someone as perfect as him, be falling for a stupid girl like me?

     And why was I hopelessly falling for him too?

--------------------

Hi my lovelies! Sorry for updating so late. Alot of stuff is happening at school and im trying to help my friend with stuff so yea. Sorry!

Im not sure if this chapter was long or not. You be the judge of that.

But yea. I really enjoyed writing this chapter.

Hope you liked it though!

And remember: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!