ch. 43 back to school

Picture of Dennis above! XOXO

*read A/N at the end*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, and it was now the 6th. I instantly regretted opening my eyes. We had to go back to school today, and I honestly hated it.

Yesterday, we had a day in, playing with the girls and April and mom, while she was home. Unfortunately though, I had to take Emma back home. It broke my heart when I saw her eyes fill up with water as she left my sight.

I woke up and turned the alarm off, sitting up. I heard the shower running, and looked over to see that trey wasn't in bed. So, to waste time, I got on my phone. I didn't have it all yesterday, so I was in desperation of my social media.

I unlocked my phone to see that I was on my gallery. I saw a video pop up, and was unfamiliar with it. I pressed play and saw the video of me and trey two nights ago when I did his make up and we, well you know, made love.

I didn't want to delete the video, but I also didn't want anyone to see it. So, I changed my password on my phone and got on Facebook.

5 minutes later, trey came out of the bathroom with his towel hanging dangerously low on his hips, making my mouth water. He had drips going down his chest, making him even more sexier.

I was snapped out of my daze when he closed my mouth, laughing. I blushed. "Well, angel, time to go back to prison." He said, sighing. I nodded, standing up and stretching. "Im gonna take a shower," I told him, and he nodded.

I went into the bathroom and was greeted by a beast in the mirror. Oh wait, that's me. I groaned and started taking off my clothes. I turned on the water and was overwhelmed by the warmth that slowly turned to cold, waking me up.

I got out, and dried myself off. I went into my room and put on my high waisted dark skinny jeans with a white crop top with an X across it. I pulled on a black cardigan with my black converse, completing my outfit.

I dried my hair and made loose curls as they dropped over my back, meeting half way down. I put on light make up, settling with eyeliner and mascara.

I walked down the hall to summers room, seeing if she was awake and ready. I knocked on her door, walking in. She was in front of her mirror, nervous. "Summer babes, whats up? Its 6:45, we need to get going soon." I said to her.

She sighed, "how do I manage to have such a beautiful sister." She said. I giggled. "I'm just, I guess I'm nervous to go back." She admitted. I walked in and looked at her through the mirror, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I guess I can wait 15 minutes. Do you want me to give you a make over?" I asked her. Her eyes brightened slightly. I nodded, smiling. I sat her in her chair, going to her closet, picking out some of my old clothes.

I picked out some black skinny jeans with a white shirt reading, 'I'm too lazy.' I straightened her caramel colored hair, twirling it in the back, spinning it off into a side braid.

I then gave her cat eyes, using just the right amount of eyeliner and mascara. She looked in the mirror, surprised. She stood up, giving me a huge hug. "Selfie time!" I said, making her laugh.

I snapped a quick picture of us, posting it on Facebook, tagging her, with the caption 'this is my sister. She's my little boo, you fuck with her, you fuck with me.' She shared it, and we left at 7.