ch. 18 a new style

We parked in the mall parking lot and got out. We found Abby and Sarah and went in.

     "Okay, so we're gonna take you to jc penny's-" Sarah began, but got cut off by Trey. "It's okay guys, I think I got this one. Meet us in the food court in, uh, an hour. It might take a while."

    They looked at him surprised. "Just trust me and go!" He said and shooed them away. I was surprised myself.

    "Okay. You have a choice. Under the clothes first, or the outside." He said with a smirk. I looked at him like he was crazy.

    "I think it would be easier for under the clothes first." He said. I was about to object, but he was dragging me into Victoria's secret before I could.

      "Hi, welcome to Victoria's secret. Do you need any help today?" The lady at the front said. "N-" I got cut off. "Yes ma'am. She's looking for a new look. Maybe you can help her." Trey said. He left me with the woman and walked off.

     "Okay. Well, is there anything specific you want to look at?" She said with a smile. "Oh, umm, anything you have in mind." I said. Honestly, I didn't know.

     "Okay. Well, what do you usually wear?" She asked. "Um, i wear the boxer style." I answered honestly. "Oh." She said. "Well, we can change that." She said smiling, dragging me to things that looked like dental floss.

    "So. What color do you like? We also have lace." I've never worn a thong but a couple times, due to my sister not washing clothes. But, I figured maybe it was something that Trey would like, so i was gonna give it a try.

    "Umm, do you have blue lace?" I asked. "Oh, yes. Blue is a wonderful color." She directed me to the blue section. I finally decided on some that were striped blue and white, with the rims blue lace, with a little pink bow on the front. None the less, it was still a thong, but a more appropriate one.

     "Um, I think I like these." I told her, showing her. "Oh, yes, that's cute. Would you like the matching bra?" She asked and showed me a bra with stripes, and little pink bows on the strings, and lace on the top rim.

    "Oh, sure. That's cute." I said. I picked out a red plaid set, a purple with designs set, and a just green set.

     I went to pay for it, but Trey found me and payed for it. He looked at the woman. "I did what I could." She said, smiling, looking at me. "Good. But if its anything close to the old style, im blaming you." He said. She giggled, and we left.

     He tried to look in the bag. I slapped his hand. "No!" I said, grabbing the bag from him. "Come on. It's either let me see now, or tonight." He said. Being stupid, I said, "I choose tonight." I said. He smirked, "ooh, okay."

     We walked into a store that I haven't been in yet. I didn't even know the name. "You ready to do the outside now?" He said smiling.

     I groaned. "Ugh, fine. But if you make me look like a hoe, I swear to god." He laughed. "Come on. You'll be hotter than a hoe." I slapped him. He laughed again, and he took me inside the store.

      "Okay. Now, we're gonna have to find you a look that says, 'mess with me and ill fuck you up,' you know?" He said. "Oh, so I have to look like you?" I said with a smirk.

    He smiled. "Im flattered angel." We both giggled. "Okay. Well, yea. A little bit. I mean, no one messes with me. So lets try it."

     He pushed me to some clothes and left me to find some. A couple minutes later, he came back with some and took me to the dressing rooms.