ch. 20 a day with the girls

I woke up and he wasn't there. I looked to the nightstand, and saw a note. I sat up, grabbing the note, and read it.

      Hey angel,
Im just running to the school real quick. Gotta talk to some people about some things. Ill be back soon, though. Go to sleep. When I come home, ill fix you something to eat and we can watch movies. Be back soon!

     Stay strong angel!  Xoxo

      I smiled at the note. I slipped on pajama pants and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw April and Eliza sitting at the island eating cereal.

      "Hey guys." I said and walked to the counter to fix me some too. I grabbed my bowl and a spoon and sat next to them.

      "Hey girl. You didn't go to school today?" April asked me. "Hey Jade!" Eliza said. "Hey Eli!" I said to her. "And no, didn't feel too good." I told April.

     "Oh, okay. Well, later on, do you want to go to the mall with me and Eliza?" She asked. I smiled at the question. I finally get to spend time with them.

     "Sure!" I answered. They both smiled with me. "Great. Well, we're going later on, so you have time to get ready." She said. I nodded, put my bowl in the sink when I was done, and went back up to the room.

      I took a shower and put on a long sleeve shirt and some jeans with boots and to top it off, a scarf.

      I put on foundation, a little eyeliner and mascara. I put my shimmer on top and bottom of my eyes to pop them out.

       I went back, took off my boots, and climbed in the bed. I pulled out my phone and decided to get on Facebook.

     I started scrolling down, and stopped when I saw a video, with the caption, "cutest couple ever." I clicked on it and it started playing.

     I Wouldn't Mind by He is We played, as videos and pictures played. It lasted for at least 5 minutes, and it was just adorable.

     There were pictures of the couple hugging and kissing. They seemed like they lived together. Then, at the end of the video, there was a picture of both of their hands on the girls stomach, while they smiled down happily. Then there showed a picture of them in the mirror, and the video ended.

      It was so cute, I had a tear in my eye. I wanted that happiness, I wanted to be with that one person that would be there for me. I wanted to have happiness.

     I put my phone down and let my head fall back. Just then, Trey walked in. "Hey Angel." He said as he kicked his shoes off, shoving off his jacket, and climbing up from the bottom of the bed and laying his head on my stomach.

     "Hey pretty boy. So where did you go?"  I said, starting to stroke his hair. "Oh, just went to school to do something, reassure some things." He said.

      "Okay." I said. I stopped stroking his hair and put my hand down by my side. He grabbed it and started to kiss my hand. I smiled.

      "Do you know how much you mean to me angel?" He asked. He continued to hold my hand. Honestly, I didn't know the answer to his question.

     "No, how much?" I asked. He sat up and looked me in the eyes. Something was in them, happiness, and something else I couldn't name.

     "Angel, I could go on and on about you all day. But, honestly, words can't describe how much I care about you angel." He said. I smiled so brightly at his words.

        I put my hands on the side of his head and leaned in. I gave him one simple kiss on the lips. "And honestly, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to save me, be my hero. I never want to change you as my hero."