ch. 32 the city of love

This chapter is dedicated to my wonderful cousin Carly CarlyRivers7 for making this kickass cover!! I love you!!

          "Hello and welcome to Paris. There are refreshments at the concession stand. We hope you enjoyed your flight, thank you for flying at the Amarican Airway!" The intercom said as we walked into the airport, everyone else following behind.

     I had my bag in my hand, holding Treys hand with my other one. I looked up at him smiling, "this is really happening!" He laughed, "yea angel, this is really happening." I leaned up and hugged him, pulling back just enough to kiss him.

       "This is all for you angel," he whispered in my ear. I giggled. I turned around and saw everyone else laughing. "Hey guys are y'all hungry?" I asked them.

      "Yea, a little bit. We'll be right back guys," Amber said to the guys. We walked off to let the guys Talk. We got up to the concession stand, "um, can I have, 5 hotdogs and 5 medium cokes please?" Abby said, handing the girl a $20.

        "So, how did Jake ask you?" I asked Sarah. "Oh, well, we were at his house and we went for a walk, then he took me to a park under a tree, right by the fountain, and he just, asked me." She said smiling with the goofy smile she has.

       I laughed. "So amazing." She nooded. I got my hot dog from Abby, saying a 'thank you.' We all sat down and talked while the guys talked.

Trey POV

       "Dude, did you tell her you loved her yet?" I asked Adam. He groaned, "man, not yet. I had it all planned out, but, eh, I don't know. It just didn't come out." I shook my head, "you gotta tell her. I mean, I'm not rushing you, its your girl, but if this feeling is honestly real, then, you know." He nodded.

      "Whoa, did I hear something about the L word?" Dennis said, walking over to us from talking to the other guys. We laughed, "Damn Dennis, you've missed out." I pat him on the back.

      "Well, let's go see the girls and get our rooms," Preston said, the whole group joining us. We walked over to the girls.

      I walked over to Jade and put my arm around her waist, "are yall ready to go to the hotel?" She smiled bfightly at me "yes!" She said excitedly and I chuckled. "Well then, come on."

       She giggled and grabbed her stuff, following the rest of the group that was already ahead of us. We walked outside and got a rental car. We split up into groups, the same people with the same people they rode with on the way to come to paris.

      When we arrived at the hotel, we walked in to get our rooms. We had everything planned out already, so we didnt have to worry.

      "Uh, yes, we are here to check in, we have the 5 rooms." I said to the lady at the desk. She started saying all this shit that I didnt understand, and I thought she was cussing me out, so I started to get offended. I stepped to the desk and Jade put her hand on my shoulder, "I got this."

     She started talking to the girl with the same crap that the other lady at the desk was. I was so confused, I didnt even know what they were saying.

      Jade somehow got the roomkeys from the lady and handed ours to all of us. "What the hell were yall saying?" I asked, confused. She laughed, "I got the roomkeys didn't I? Dont worry about it. Lets just say, I took french for a couple of years."