ch. 14 tear-filled eyes part 1

I woke up, and he wasn't there. I was kinda sad, but we aren't dating and he probably doesnt even like me, so it doesnt matter.

I got up, and it actually didn't hurt this time. I walked to my dresser and there was a note on the top. I opened it and read it.

Hey angel!
So uhh sorry I couldn't stay... I have football practice and it was in the morning. I completely forgot yesterday so yea sorry angel! But anyways yea. Ill be back later!

See you later angel xoxo

P.S. dont worry. Your safe. Im here angel. I promise.

-Trey

I smiled. He kept calling me angel.. so cute! But when I read the last part, I got confused. What did he mean by im safe? What did I say last night? I hope I didn't tell him about dad... but I guess ill just leave it alone.

I walked downstairs. I was texting Trey.

Me:
Hey.. thanxx for the note! It was.. uhh.. really sweet! And I understand u had football practice. Its okay! See you later! P.S. so now im angel? Lol

I hadn't realized that I was in the kitchen until I heard footsteps. I looked up, and was frightened. He was walking towards me.

"I see you had a friend over. What? Was he here to help you? Well princess, you can't get help. Your too screwed up."

There was that word again. Princess. I started to step back as he came closer.

"Uh, no, h-he was just here to talk." I tried my best to reply. But he just kept getting closer until my back was against the wall.

"Well then, since you missed your late night session, its time princess." His words scared every bone in my body.

He grabbed my hands, making me drop my phone, and held them over my head. He put his body up against me and kissed me. I tried to resist, but couldn't. Then I thought of my knee.

I pushed my leg up fast hitting him in the crotch. He bent down in pain, then got straight back up.

"When are you going to learn, bitch!" He grabbed me by my hair, making me whimper, and threw me on the ground. I fell to the ground hard hitting my body against the cold, wooden floor.

He walked up to me. He started to kick me. I screamed in pain, hoping that someone would walk in and save me. But no one did.

He started to punch me and kick me. I kept screaming. Then, he took off my shorts. I tried to stop him, but failed with every attempt. Then he ripped off my shirt.

I was crying. He was whispering something in my ear, when I heard the door open.

~Trey pov~

I was driving back to Jades house. I had forgottem my charger and my phone was about to die. I had just gotten done with practice. I pulled into her neighborhood when I got a text.

I opened it and read it.

Jade xoxo:
Hey.. thanxx for the note! It was.. uhh.. really sweet! And I understand u had football practice. Its okay! See you later! P.S. so now im angel? Lol

I was driving, so I was gonna text back later. But it did put a smile on my face thst she noticed. Her neighborhood was really big, so it took like 10 minutes just to get to her house.

When I finally made it to her house, I got out of the car and thought I heard something. I didn't think nothing of it and shook it off.

When I went back to the car to get my phone, I heard it again. It was definately a scream, and it was coming from the house. It was Jades scream. I took off running not thinking of anything else. I had to save her. I promised.

When I got to the door I rushed in. I gasped in shock as I saw the scene that was happening.

--------------------

Hey lovelies!! Soo its been a while week... sorry!!! But what im planning on doing is doing a chapter everyday! But ya know it would help if I got some heeeelpppp... or support.... hehe

Lol goodmorning messages!! Well first, there was the note on the dresser, then there was the text message to Trey, then there was the horrid nightmare...

But anywaysssss this chapter might've been short because this is going to lead into another chapter!

Im planning on updating again tonight so yeaaaa!!!

But anyways yea

And dont forget: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!!!

It might just remind me to update!!!!