Imagine #85 ; Sam Wilkinson

requested by ; @_Fred_m

you & your best friend sam decided to get out of the hotel for a bit and go to this nearby party . you were really excited that it was just you & him because secretly you had a gigantic crush on him for the longest.

"you almost ready bae ?", he asked through the bathroom door. you smiled at the nickname he gave you, it was adorable especially coming out of his mouth.

"mhm , just a sec and I'll be out.", you said curling the last straight strands of hair. you took one last glimpse in the mirror as you walked out to see Sammy sitting on the floor on his phone.

"do I look okay?", you asked. he looked up and his eyes widened at the sight of you, you didn't know if this was a bad thing or not but you suddenly got insecure.

"oh my gosh, is it my makeup, is it too cakey?", you asked. he shook out of his dumbfounded expression and shook his head.

"no, you look pretty. no, you look gorgeous. woah, fred.", he said smiling. you felt your cheeks heat up as you looked down and smiled to yourself.

"you don't look too bad yourself.", you said sending him a slight smile. he was dressed casually, but he still looked great. he honestly looked great in anything.

it didn't take long to get there and there wasn't any confusion in where the house was because there were multiple cars parked up and down the street and the yard was full of red cups, beer bottles, and people.

as soon as you walked in the house you went straight to the kitchen to get you & sammy a drink.

well, that first cup turned into like 7. you weren't as sober as you thought you were and you went looking for sammy . you spotted him in the crowd and made your way over to him.

"sammyyyy bbabbyyz , letss dancee .", you slurred. he looked at you concerned and he grabbed your hand and weaved you through the crowd until you were outside.

"how many shots did you take?", he asked giving you a bottle of water, like that's gonna help.

" uh, I don't know I stopped counting after 4.", you said trying to sober up a bit.

"ugh, you're gonna be fucked up in the morning. that's gonna be a bad hangover.", he said groaning.

"I'm sorry, you seemed to be having fun with the boys so I wanted to have some fun myself.", you admitted.

"oh baby, you could've just came over there. we couldve hung out together. the boys wouldn't mind and I sure as hell wouldn't.", he said taking your hands in his.

"I'm sorry, Sam.", you said looking down. he immediately lifted your head up and smiled.

"don't be sorry, its okay. its just I love you so much.", you smiled , knowing he didn't love you like you loved him.

"I love you too.", you replied.

"no, Fred. I'm entirely in love with you, I dont know if you'll remember this when you wake up but I'll tell you everyday just so you will. I love you more then friends and its driving me crazy.", he admitted.

you were sober enough to remember he loved you but you weren't sober enough to tell him how you feel in word form. so you did the only thing you could do was ball your hands in his shirt and connect your lips with his.

you layed there all night hand in hand looking up at the stars.

an

hope you liked it love (: