Imagine #30 ; Jack Johnson

requested by ; @myajohnsonmagcon

Today was your two year anniversary with you amazing boyfriend, Jack. You were really nervous about everything being perfect.

You had gotten him a new MacBook Pro. Which you knew he was going to love, but anyways he was taking you out tonight on a date.

At the moment, you were getting ready. You put on a dark blue strapless sundress. You curled your usually straight hair, and did a smokey eye look for your makeup.

You heard a knock on the door, and you immediately answered it. You saw Jack standing there in a tux, his jaw immediately dropped. That dork.

"Close your mouth, or you might catch my lips on top of them", he smirked.

"Sounds legit, maybe I should keep doing it then.", you smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"You ready, babe?", you nodded and grabbed your gift, making sure to hide it from his sight.

You got in the passenger seat, and slid the gift under the car seat.

"So, where are we going?", you asked nicely, hoping he'll tell you.

"Its a surprise.", you rolled your eyes.

It only took about a minute to get to your destination.

"cover your eyes.", you tried to protest, but he put a finger over his lips.

You closed your eyes and let him guide you to your destination. You had already grabbed your gift and held it in front of you.

"Okay we're here.", you opened your eyes to see a candle lit picnic on a beach. Its an exact replica of your first date.

You at dinner, and then you gave him your gift. He opened it and his eyes lit up. He pulled you into a huge hug.

"Okay, my turn to give you your gift.", he said as he pulled you to your feet.

"Close your eyes.", you obeyed.

"Okay open.", you opened your eyes to see Jack down on one knee with a box & ring in his hand.

"Mya, I love you so much. I want to spend every waking moment with you by myside. I want to wake up to yoir gorgeous face and go to sleep to the same one, everyday. I want you to be mine forever and always, infinity and beyond. What Im trying to say is, Mya, will you marry me?"

You broke down into tears.

"Of course."